Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you know any incels irl, and are they blackpilled?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
I know one, he doesn't know i am blackpilled, but he's on my bus and I've seen him broswe r/braincels before it was banned. I've also seen him on this site but idk if he has an account, he probably lurks

It's really quite a shame; his facial structure is solid and masculine, but he's so short and skinny that it doesn't matter. It's almost as if all the test in his body went to his face lol.

He's also socially retarded, which doesn't really help.

I would talk to him, but our social circles literally don't overlap whatsoever (he's friends with the weird anime-watching fucks, my friend group is more upper-tier normie/chadlite) and he spews redpill bullshit in front of everyone--not good for me socially. Read that one AITA post about the dumb whore who reported her friend for being an incel (also said "he's really cute, but he's short lol"), merely because he expressed frustration about not being able to have his first kiss. I don't want that happening to me.

He sits near me on the bus, I suppose I'll start using some incel terminology within earshot and see if he picks up on it.

I know one, he doesn't know i am blackpilled, but he's on my bus and I've seen him broswe r/braincels before it was banned. I've also seen him on this site but idk if he has an account, he probably lurks

It's really quite a shame; his facial structure is solid and masculine, but he's so short and skinny that it doesn't matter. It's almost as if all the test in his body went to his face lol.

He's also socially retarded, which doesn't really help.

I would talk to him, but our social circles literally don't overlap whatsoever (he's friends with the weird anime-watching fucks, my friend group is more upper-tier normie/chadlite) and he spews redpill bullshit in front of everyone--not good for me socially. Read that one AITA post about the dumb whore who reported her friend for being an incel (also said "he's really cute, but he's short lol"), merely because he expressed frustration about not being able to have his first kiss. I don't want that happening to me.

He sits near me on the bus, I suppose I'll start using some incel terminology within earshot and see if he picks up on it.
Yes many. But ones that know their incel due to ugliness none or at least have admitted to it

yeah ive met someone that looked exactly like ER

Here's the cuckit thread I was referring to.

No.The retard is willingly bluepilled and i mock him for it.

I have a currycel friend and 2 fat blackcel manlet’s. They’re all black pilled as fuck and they haven’t even heard of the term before, even the normie friends I have are all black pilled (we have conversations about it.

Of course i know incels. 95% of slavic men are incels and they are all around me

Blackpilled incels? Never

The few truecels like me that i know IRL are extremely bluepilled, i did my best to at least redpill them but no luck, being low iq and low t really makes you blind

I used to work with a guy who was incel.

He was bluepilled AF and actually didn't like me because I wasn't a very nice person with my co-workers.

He sided with them.

I bet he's still an incel.

What a cuck.

wish i did tbh, tbh i've got to stop walking around campus with headphones on 24/7, maybe some fellow truecels will approach and want to befriend me jfl

my friend group is more upper-tier normie/chadlite)
:feelswhere: :chad:
21657.jpg

he spews redpill bullshit in front of everyone--not good for me socially.
From your post, it seems like despite being incel, you have decent social status. There are no benefits from associating with him. Even if you ask him to stay silent, he will likely expose you to bring you down to his level.

I only know one, and even though he seems to be blackpilled, I’ve never heard him call himself an incel.

First of all, the guy is a dumbass for A) bitching about being incel to girls, and B) for linking a reddit post where he's posted. However, she's full of shit too "he’s not even a bad looking guy! Just a little short at 5’6"

yeah i know few, one is 2 meters high, he is the antidote of the heightpill.

The few truecels like me that i know IRL are extremely bluepilled, i did my best to at least redpill them but no luck, being low iq and low t really makes you blind
Yes. And worse many of them are malevolently bluepilled to the extent of donating to thots and fag cbsritirs
Charities

Amazing, honestly.

There is a similar AITA thread where the guy jerks off to his best friend who posts her nudes on r/gonewild, but of course Reddit cucks will be quick to call him the asshole.

1. No man, and 2. N/A due to the first answer being "No man".

I don't get to know people because I'm too autistic to form connections, so no, not really.

This pisses me right off, dude. Why kick someone that is already down? As long as he isn’t physically harming anyone, then no big deal.

Nah in my school even 14 year old freshman arent virgin or incel they all slay:feelsrope::feels:

Ik a few theres some really smart autistic asian kid who wants friend badly but is really bad at making them, he makes music online and has like 70k views.

And then there’s some white kid who got accused of making school threats that were untrue and he’s a general loner asshole. I tried to make friends with him but he called me a retard lol

there’s these two failed normie based anime nerd guys that Ik who are chill. I don’t really consider them incel because they don’t seem to care about girls all too much tbh.