Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you know any hacker girls?

incelerated

incelerated

twisted genes
★★★★★
I've always wanted a hacker tomboy goth girlfriend with white skin and nice feet.
But I've never seen a hacker girl.

Do you know any hacker girls?

whamen don't have the iq needed to learn computer sci test pen and reverse engineering :feelsseriously:

Yes, several of them have sent viruses and malware to me in order to steal my information and make my life worse (PC runs slower)

Only Futaba

Yes, several of them have sent viruses and malware to me in order to steal my information and make my life worse (PC runs slower)
RIP if you don’t know their simp orbiters were the ones who did it

only in movies

one more soldier lost to the anime pfp hords :feelsrope:

Lots of Mexican drug cartel girls get hacked

does not exist IRL

You cannot get to them, they're 2d

Toilets don't have the mental capacity to learn how to code a simple calculator program, there's no way one could comprehend the knowledge behind hacking and advanced programming, it would be like trying to teach a monkey how to solve Pitágoras theorem.

Toilets don't have the mental capacity to learn how to code a simple calculator program, there's no way one could comprehend the knowledge behind hacking and advanced programming, it would be like trying to teach a monkey how to solve Pitágoras theorem.
Over for my dreams :feelsbadman:

Do you know any hacker girls?
Not really. There are attacks performed by "feminists", but I never heard about women doing them, it was always a bunch of ugly men who think they will get pussy or even a relationship from feminists if they will support/respect them or help them.

But somewhere there in a world of 8 billion people, there is probably some Chinese women who is a hacker, its just so rare its almost non-existant.

Last edited:
Not really. There are attacks performed by "feminists", but I never heard about women doing them, it was always a bunch of ugly men who think they will get pussy or even a relationship from feminists if they will support/respect them or help them.

But somewhere there in a world of 8 billion people, there is probably some Chinese women who is a hacker, its just so rare its almost non-existant.
:feelsokman:

At work they showed a video showing the dangers of hacking, the actor they were using as the hacker was a foid. It was a YouTube video, so later on I navigated to that video and commented that the video is unrealistic as it shows a foid hacker.

At work they showed a video showing the dangers of hacking, the actor they were using as the hacker was a foid. It was a YouTube video, so later on I navigated to that video and commented that the video is unrealistic as it shows a foid hacker.
:lul::lul::lul:

LMAO. Many such cases!