Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you know any chat website/app in which I can interact with females?

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
I was able to create exactly one heavily frauded picture of my face.
I just want to know what foids think about that picture, but one pic is obviously not enough to create a dating app profile.

You need to know that I'm not looking for a female rating specifically, I just want to chat with a foid for a few minutes.
Out of her behavior towards myself I can easily analyze her thoughts and intentions. So I'll know what she thinks about my profile pic just by looking at her responses.

But it feels like that females are non existent on the internet.
Any recommendations?

HelplessResponsibleLark size restricted

Discord e-girls. Be careful tho.
Maby scam them tbhtbh

Discord e-girls. Be careful tho.
Maby scam them tbhtbh
Dunno, maybe a good idea.
But these foids literally get thousands of messages daily and where do you even find them?
Sadly doesn't work with one picture.
Snapchat.
Hmm isn't snapchat something that you share with your friends, like can you even meet random people through that?
And won't it be super weird to have a completely new account?

Dunno, maybe a good idea.
But these foids literally get thousands of messages daily and where do you even find them?

Sadly doesn't work with one picture.

Hmm isn't snapchat something that you share with your friends, like can you even meet random people through that?
And won't it be super weird to have a completely new account?
I suppose, but if you look decent in your frauded pictures it shouldn’t matter. Or just make up some bullshit story where you lost your previous account.

if you don't want landwhales then inceltears would be a bad choice

Try Bottled, is a chat app with many foids where people are really fake and normie and you can chat with people from all over the world.

Wechat would be a good idea, you can find many noodlefoids there.

Also, you can try Interpals. I don't know why, but foids are extremely bitchy and arrogant there, maybe they don't like the idea of getting tons of messages from guys. God forbid someone wants to talk to you. That's why Tinder is so popular, they can only get messages from men they find attractive instead of any account.

I must confess I tried those three apps/websites and been rejected countless times, so I don't have a very good opinion of them. The thing is, they work. You can chat with actual people there.

I suppose, but if you look decent in your frauded pictures it shouldn’t matter. Or just make up some bullshit story where you lost your previous account.
I see I see, but can I actually meet random people through that app? Like do I get other recommendations or do other people see my profile?
Like I literally don't know a single username.
if you don't want landwhales then inceltears would be a bad choice
Both aren't really good options.
Try Bottled, is a chat app with many foids where people are really fake and normie and you can chat with people from all over the world.

Wechat would be a good idea, you can find many noodlefoids there.

Also, you can try Interpals. I don't know why, but foids are extremely bitchy and arrogant there, maybe they don't like the idea of getting tons of messages from guys. God forbid someone wants to talk to you. That's why Tinder is so popular, they can only get messages from men they find attractive instead of any account.

I must confess I tried those three apps/websites and been rejected countless times, so I don't have a very good opinion of them. The thing is, they work. You can chat with actual people there.
Ay thanks mate, that is exactly what I was looking for.
Just one question. Isn't wechat a messanger app, like I have to get other peoples phone numbers to actually text them? I could be completely wrong.

Just one question. Isn't wechat a messanger app, like I have to get other peoples phone numbers to actually text them? I could be completely wrong.

It's been years since last time I tried that. There is (Or was) this option where you shake your phone and you can find random people looking to talk at that time (And they couldn't see your phone number). I remember many people were arabs who told me shit like "I like sex. You a girl? Show ass [dick pic]" I've never impersonated a girl on the Internet, it's better to Chadfish, for example.

It's been years since last time I tried that. There is (Or was) this option where you shake your phone and you can find random people looking to talk at that time (And they couldn't see your phone number). I remember many people were arabs who told me shit like "I like sex. You a girl? Show ass [dick pic]" I've never impersonated a girl on the Internet, it's better to Chadfish, for example.
Ahh, good to know.

I see I see, but can I actually meet random people through that app? Like do I get other recommendations or do other people see my profile?
Like I literally don't know a single username.
You get "suggested" people who are friends with your contacts first, but you also get suggestions to add random people.

Reddit/Omegle/Discord thots

I was able to create exactly one heavily frauded picture of my face.
I just want to know what foids think about that picture, but one pic is obviously not enough to create a dating app profile.

You need to know that I'm not looking for a female rating specifically, I just want to chat with a foid for a few minutes.
Out of her behavior towards myself I can easily analyze her thoughts and intentions. So I'll know what she thinks about my profile pic just by looking at her responses.

But it feels like that females are non existent on the internet.
Any recommendations?
not on my watch incel :soy: