Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you know any Chad with autism?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★★
Are there any examples of this?

I've never seen guys who look like they have autism with girlfriends.

And even if a Chad were to have autism, he would undoubtedly find many partners. The foids would consider him "shy" and "mysterious."

No, and if it existed, it would be irrelevant unless it is extremely severe, which is a minority within a minority, i.e. despicable.

Looks, not neurotypicality, are everything.

@VideoGameCoper

@VideoGameCoper

The Looksmax mod Clavicular

@VideoGameCoper

(why are we all pinging him btw)

@VideoGameCoper tbh

@VideoGameCoper
Never. Quite rankly, I don't think I ever saw this mysterious Asperger's Chad. Unless they are brutally retarded, like that one super rare level 3 autist with a chad face who was too retarded to even talk, most chads with mild autism like most of us never end up so socially stunted because the halo from looks makes them still get treated well. Outweighs the sperginess, and they end up seeming NT. The only way a Chad is gonna fail is if he's downright retarded and can't speak like that one guy in that vid. That motherfucker was too dumb to know what sex is, let alone even talk

Looks, not neurotypicality, are everything.
As @VideoGameCoper said
Obviously looks is a massive factor and a Chad tier looks guy ain't gonna be incel, but whether you are NT or not is gonna make or break the normie man. I have known irl guys who were far uglier than me, yet had no trouble getting gfs because they were NT af.
NT means a lot. If you aren’t Chad where your looks do all the work, but aren’t really ugly either, then being NT can make a huge difference for real
Appearance isn't absolutely EVERYTHING, the mind also affects your status as a human being. If you have the appearance of a normie but are autistic you are basically doomed to incelism. I'd wager that the true subhuman "truecels" are actually a minority even on this page. Most are low level normies with autism, high inhibition or some other mental condition.

As @VideoGameCoper said

Appearance isn't absolutely EVERYTHING, the mind also affects your status as a human being. If you have the appearance of a normie but are autistic you are basically doomed to incelism. I'd wager that the true subhuman "truecels" are actually a minority even on this page. Most are low level normies with autism, high inhibition or some other mental condition.
Agreed. Of course Chads can't fail from a little social awkwardness, but they are an insanely small minority. Normie looks level men need to be NT to suceed. I believe most of the userbase here is probably MTNs who have Asperger's mixed with some LTNs. I have seen 3 faces of users in DMs and only one was truecel completely doomed by looks. The other was 4.5/10, and another was 6/10.

That motherfucker was too dumb to know what sex is, let alone even talk
tbh that's kinda based, reminds me of the guy from mount athos who never met a foid

never knowing a foid sounds blissful and chill

tbh that's kinda based, reminds me of the guy from mount athos who never met a foid

never knowing a foid sounds blissful and chill
In a way, yes. He's so stupid he doesn't even notice any problems with his life. I wonder if he has a brutally strong sex drive though and is just too stupid to even know how to jerk off with some lube. That would be torture. Maybe his brain is so underdeveloped that he can't desire sex

Maybe the way Chad is treated makes his autism less strong, like he was more socialized so it doesn't seem like he's autistic
Maybe that's why I've never seen an autistic Chad with alot of girls in any media and anywhere

I mean, girls do have sex at nerd events like cons and shit

so there's probably autistic chads there, because autists are naturally nerdy weebs

but obviously they'll get along fine with other nerds in the nerd community, and probably get laid easily

There are no chad autistics only TDAH (vão tomar no rabo gringolóides) behemoths who LARP as ND's but wouldn't survive a day as a autistic zoomer.

Yes i knew a few chads with autism including one 2m gigachad with aspERgER. The others were clearly incels, but idk about this gigachad. I never asked him about it.

I mean, girls do have sex at nerd events like cons and shit

so there's probably autistic chads there, because autists are naturally nerdy weebs

but obviously they'll get along fine with other nerds in the nerd community, and probably get laid easily
Autists dont go at such events lol.

This reinforces the fact that looks are the essence and totality of how you will be treated and how you will live your life. Society values beauty because it is scarce and its scarcity often conditions the idolatry that is done towards these people.

A normie can never receive the genuine attraction of a foid. Simply exchange resources for sex dosed by a foid that will most likely end up divorceraped and hopefully with extremely reduced child custody (and that's assuming the children are biologically yours.

Looks are everything because the halo effect is what really represents what others, with their limited information, think of you. And Chad may supposedly be a Nazi (something that supposedly the whole society hates), He may be a rapist of women, he may be a murderer of newborn kittens and he may be evil reincarnated on earth, that Chad, will have his great success, and where neurotypicality is irrelevant.

Nope but im sure they exist sadly though most autists are ugly. I did know a normie autistic tho and he was like very high in the spectrum so he didn’t have like any friends

Last edited:
The Looksmax mod Clavicular
Is clavicular actually diagnosed autistic? He seems like he is but I honestly can't tell for sure.

Is clavicular actually diagnosed autistic? He seems like he is but I honestly can't tell for sure.
Just watch his youtube videos he is a complete sperg
I would say amnesia too on .org but Idk If he is actually an aspie

Chad is usually NT and comes from a lineage of healthy people without schizophrenia and bipolar disorders.

I actually did know a dude who was very autistic but he was like 6'3 and had a chadlite htn face