Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you hold the railing when you ascend or descend on stairs?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I think this is an important thing to do for safety. For example here are two foids intelligently holding a railing for balance while descending a stairwell so as to avoid falling.

Stairs

Seeing them make intelligent decisions like this makes me respect women and their ability to avoid dangerous situations.

I usually emphasize this while descending since I find it harder to keep balance while walking down a flight of stairs.

I sometimes gently touch a railing while climbing a stairwell but my balance is better so it is a lighter touch.

I wonder if Chad tends to avoid this since he is more physically fit and can rely purely on the proprioception of his legs when navigating stairs. Maybe the reason I rely on it more is because I am a fatass.

Also I wonder if a foid saw an ugly man touching a railing she would avoid touching it because she doesn't want to get his germs?

If that is the case then we should use railings as much as possible in hopes that women who descriminate against ugly men will refuse to use the railing and hopefully fall down and hurt herself.

This avoids the moral problem of hurting women direction, instead they are just hurting themselves by discriminating against us.

If she willfully touched a railing touched by an ugly incel like she would willfully touch a railing that Chad grabbed, then she would have the balance aid to prevent falling due to her silly high-heeled footwear.

I don’t know bro. Can you pls post more pics to help me out ?
Also I wonder if a foid saw an ugly man touching a railing she would avoid touching it because she doesn't want to get his germs?
Only if he is dirty too

I don’t know bro. Can you pls post more pics to help me out ?
Dangerous
this is an example of potentially dangerous behavior since she is not holding the railing for balance plus her hands aren't even near it (and occupied by object) if she tripped and had to grab it in a hurry which I think is important when you are descending

this is a girl confident in her athletic prowess that she will not trip while descending

Safe

this OTOH is a pragmatic safety-minded girl who intelligently places her hand on the railing for guidance, I admire her caution

it bothers me less when rail-ignoring happens while ascending though because you naturally have more strength and balance while ascending

TheClimb

Dangerous
this is an example of potentially dangerous behavior since she is not holding the railing for balance plus her hands aren't even near it (and occupied by object) if she tripped and had to grab it in a hurry which I think is important when you are descending
I agree. And she is not focused on going down the steps. Probably distracted from a chad she just noticed.

I think this is an important thing to do for safety. For example here are two foids intelligently holding a railing for balance while descending a stairwell so as to avoid falling.

View attachment 588419

Seeing them make intelligent decisions like this makes me respect women and their ability to avoid dangerous situations.

I usually emphasize this while descending since I find it harder to keep balance while walking down a flight of stairs.

I sometimes gently touch a railing while climbing a stairwell but my balance is better so it is a lighter touch.

I wonder if Chad tends to avoid this since he is more physically fit and can rely purely on the proprioception of his legs when navigating stairs. Maybe the reason I rely on it more is because I am a fatass.

If that is the case then we should use railings as much as possible in hopes that women who descriminate against ugly men will refuse to use the railing and hopefully fall down and hurt herself.

This avoids the moral problem of hurting women direction, instead they are just hurting themselves by discriminating against us.

If she willfully touched a railing touched by an ugly incel like she would willfully touch a railing that Chad grabbed, then she would have the balance aid to prevent falling due to her silly high-heeled footwear.
i hold the railing both when i ascend and descend inceldom

Here in NYC, you never hold on to the railings.

I agree. And she is not focused on going down the steps. Probably distracted from a chad she just noticed.
that is true confidence in your athleticism, that you can navigate the steps without needing to look where you walk

I'll admit to doing that too but usually hover-hands the railing in case I fuck up and mis-step

also I think she has confidence in her memory/observation like she remembers scanning the steps for debris, remembers the length/depth of the descent, etc

plus faith in her spatial-geometry skills and the consistency of the steps in measurement

Here in NYC, you never hold on to the railings.
what about lean on them w/ an elbow?

when I delivered newspapers I would start on 8th floor and then actually leap between floors (there was a halfway point so it was prob a 5ft drop or something) slowing my descent w/ hands on railings (there was one on both side)

they were very sturdy though so I wouldn't recommend that shit for weak railings

Normie trait. I don't go out enough to care about "railings"

with every post, i am getting closer

Safety first ofc:feelsokman:

why does that matter?

no not often hardly ever

the railing pill destroyed me

you will never be a railing sandwiched between the thighs of a bowfishing Appalachian cutie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back