Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you hold the door for people?

Enigmaz

Enigmaz

Officer
★★★
Personally, I stopped holding the door for people around a decade ago. Why? Well why do people deserve my courtesy and its also a waste of time, its irresponsiple for times sake.

people? yes
foids? no

Personally, I stopped holding the door for people around a decade ago. Why? Well why do people deserve my courtesy and its also a waste of time, its irresponsiple for times sake.
I'll hold it if they're right behind me.

if they're more than 3 seconds away, yeah, fuck that.

Yea but im gonna stop from now on

people? yes
foids? no
Ye that's me atp. I remember holding the door for this white whore and I didn't think much of it, I was just trying to be kind. She just stood there staring at me instead of going forward so I shut the door in her face and went on with my day.

men and rarely old females only. once I even speedwalked towards a female staring at her eyes so she would hold the door for me.
with stores upgrading to sliding doors this trolling is getting hard to execute now

Yes, I do hold doors for people.

I do it so I can more easily pickpocket them

I stopped when I realized most people don’t hold the door for me