Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you hold any political opinions?

N

NokNok

Recruit
★★
Or do you believe that it's futile to care about them since we're so low on the social ladder?

I'm honestly trying to see any self-benefit I get out of giving a shit for the election and such.

Elections is cope unless there's a right wing party I like.
At the end of the day IT'S ALL COPE !

yes. I want all the dumbfucks killed. I had to go to doctor today and was fucked process.

I have two I believe veey strongly in. Fuck feminism and that the right to bear arms is a fundamental human right. Any legislation violating this right should be ignored or ressisted.

On other issues Im relatively mainstream/centrist

Any party that mentally breaks down women into obedient slaves has my vote. Other than that, I guess I lean to the right cause fuck feminism.

I reserve the right to silence, special agent.

Screen Shot 2020 02 16 at 82920 PM

politics is cope on the most part.

I hate leftists and liberals they seem to be irrational promote degeneracy and act.like screaming children when faced with an opposing opinion
Id.consider myself alt right, conservative

The left seems hellbent on censoring or doxxing anyone who opposes them these days. I feel like a lot of people are more right leaning now because of that, the left's reactions to anything controversial are so predictable and tiring.

feudal monarchy is humanity's greatest sociopolitical achievement

Communists should be shot and I'm glad that some of them are dying from the coronavirus.

Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea should develop their own nuclear arsenals. And we should let Ukraine and Georgia join NATO while we're at it, if Putin makes a fuss, NATO can give the manlet a good ass kicking.
feudal monarchy is humanity's greatest sociopolitical achievement

Nothing says "bluepilled" like thinking that a particular Chad or Stacy deserves political legitimacy because he or she slid out of the right vagina in the right order.

Only normiefaggots give a fuck about monarchies.

Last edited:
Wagecucking should be banned

I support both Marxism on the sexual front, which means ruthlessly enforced monogamy, and extreme freedom in the economic front, which means no taxes and no welfare from the state and for incels this means the absolute right to use their money as they want, not giving a single cent to foids.

Reminder : the opposite is happening today.

I don’t care for (((politics)))

I support both Marxism on the sexual front, which means ruthlessly enforced monogamy, and extreme freedom in the economic front, which means no taxes and no welfare from the state and for incels this means the absolute right to use their money as they want, not giving a single cent to foids.

Why "extreme freedom on the economic front"? We should tax Chads and Stacies at a higher rate.
Ubi that you can actually live on

if wagecucking is banned

how are we going to fund UBI

Elections is cope unless there's a right wing party I like.
At the end of the day IT'S ALL COPE !

This. Mostly I don't care about politics. I used to care about policits when I was younger but I realized that if elections meant somethings they would have been prohibited by now. Nowadays I have no real enthusiasm/hope when it comes to politics but I still vote. I have made up my opinion on my preferred political alignment and those views won't change because their is no need in changing those views when the problems that brought me to them haven't changed/have grown worse (mostly mass-migration, restrictive policies by the left when it comes to hunting/fishing/guns etc.). I have made up my mind a few years ago and although I am not longer an active supporter of any given party I vote as right-wing as it's possible because they are at least capable of realizing some of my views.

Absolutely fucking based. The sexual revolution created a bourgeois class (extremely attractive men, women) that is consumed by sloth/greed and a proletariat consisting of all men that are deemed as unattractive by women. Ironically, liberal feminists that oppose capitalism want women to be dog-eat-capitalists/bad-bitches that treat everyone like utter trash because they are extreme hypocrites that only want the best of each system. They want the privileges of men but they don't want equal treatment. They want to keep the privileges associated with being a woman (getting protection/softer treatment) while getting the privileges of men (without the obligations of either sex). Feminism was never about equality and we have to teach the ordinary man this knowledge that is hardly new stuff for anyone here.

Subjugation of women.

I like the kind of thing they have in Star Trek, except women shouldn't be on the bridge or in engineering.

Why "extreme freedom on the economic front"? We should tax Chads and Stacies at a higher rate.

Your idea could be implemented in the part about Marxism on the sexual front.
For the economy, I advocate a total absence of interference from the state, which means no tax, no bullshit female quotas, no parental leave for neither Chads nor Staceys that procreate, and so on.
Of course, a totally free economy could be rigged against incels as well but I am confident that if you combine it with a Marxist sexual system then you avoid this to be implemented.

This. Mostly I don't care about politics. I used to care about policits when I was younger but I realized that if elections meant somethings they would have been prohibited by now. Nowadays I have no real enthusiasm/hope when it comes to politics but I still vote. I have made up my opinion on my preferred political alignment and those views won't change because their is no need in changing those views when the problems that brought me to them haven't changed/have grown worse (mostly mass-migration, restrictive policies by the left when it comes to hunting/fishing/guns etc.). I have made up my mind a few years ago and although I am not longer an active supporter of any given party I vote as right-wing as it's possible because they are at least capable of realizing some of my views.

Absolutely fucking based. The sexual revolution created a bourgeois class (extremely attractive men, women) that is consumed by sloth/greed and a proletariat consisting of all men that are deemed as unattractive by women. Ironically, liberal feminists that oppose capitalism want women to be dog-eat-capitalists/bad-bitches that treat everyone like utter trash because they are extreme hypocrites that only want the best of each system. They want the privileges of men but they don't want equal treatment. They want to keep the privileges associated with being a woman (getting protection/softer treatment) while getting the privileges of men (without the obligations of either sex). Feminism was never about equality and we have to teach the ordinary man this knowledge that is hardly new stuff for anyone here.

Both your replies are fucking based as well.

Coming to the one about my post, I also had the same thought. Feminism is just a spoilation disguised as "equality", one of the major political scams of the last decades.

Last edited:
Of course, a totally free economy could be rigged against incels as well but I am confident that if you combine it with a Marxist sexual system then you avoid this to be implemented.

Incels are going to lose out in every conceivable situation. If you are born as a subhuman, like I am, we will forever be downtrodden and oppressed.

Incels are going to lose out in every conceivable situation. If you are born as a subhuman, like I am, we will forever be downtrodden and oppressed.

If Blacks, gays and now trannies managed to stop losing in every conceivable situation, how could not incels make it as well when they are more numerous by a far margin.

If Blacks, gays and now trannies managed to stop losing in every conceivable situation, how could not incels make it as well when they are more numerous by a far margin.

It's because we are less numerous, simple.

I don't care about faggots or trannies. But what I will say is this: racism is learned behavior; lookism is natural. No matter what political system we live under, a vast majority of individuals are preconditioned to desire a specific set of genetic traits found only in a minority of individuals.

It's because we are less numerous, simple.

I don't care about faggots or trannies. But what I will say is this: racism is learned behavior; lookism is natural. No matter what political system we live under, a vast majority of individuals are preconditioned to desire a specific set of genetic traits found only in a minority of individuals.

Racism is also natural as it comes from men of a given race not wanting to be replaced - which also means seeing other men breeding their women - by men of another race.

Every behavior or political idea comes from reproduction, and modern feminism and modern extreme hypergamy is no different.

We can fight back, and we must.

Racism is also natural as it comes from men of a given race not wanting to be replaced - which also means seeing other men breeding their women - by men of another race.

Every behavior or political idea comes from reproduction, and modern feminism and modern extreme hypergamy is no different.

We can fight back, and we must.

No, racism isn't intrinsic at all. Identifying with a specific race and/or community is a learned social behavior -- which I suppose is "natural", but unlike lookism, it requires conditioning and input from other members of that race/community.

I don't give a shit about other members of my race purely for the sake of our race, I care about myself as an individual.

Not rly, just that in general communism would be good for love life.

If you are lonely low value male there is no fucking point in picking sides or having opinions. You are a slave or worse.

Too much propagnda against communism or leftists. please these people need to understand that there is a big difference between a liberal and a leftist and that capitalism is the no. 1 thing leading society to degenaracy. In USA maybe left means SJW and all that kind of shit but in rest of the world. The leftists or red left fights for people like us who are being exploited in the society.

I am socially right wing but economically left wing

Any party that mentally breaks down women into obedient slaves has my vote. Other than that, I guess I lean to the right cause fuck feminism.
Same tbh

For me it’s either distributist monarchism or anarchism. Any system that places power in the hands of a group is instantly corruptible, since a mass of people will attempt and do things that no individual man would dare. Imagine if a king was constantly raising taxes to spend on retarded shit like incel research, his subjects would guillotine him.

If monarchism I’d prefer an absolute, Salic law monarchy with designated succession. We’re to the point where designating a successor would work because you wouldn’t have to worry about your firstborn son getting a mercenary army together to cuck you if you skip him. Plus a system of distribution would be best Suited to provide incels with gfs

If anarchism, I dunno, ancapistan maybe?

accelerationism, @RemoveNormalfags thought ?
Based and accelerationismspilled.
Nice to see I convinced at least one person.
We need to spread this ideology.

Fuck the state, fuck communism, fuck capitalism, fuck the modern state of women and society.

Honesty politics have just ruined things, I used to be much more relaxed before i started reading about politics and /pol/ shit.Since I have a really low butthurt threshold.Lots of things i enjoyed got ruined by politics