Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you help homeless people?

Do you help the homeless?

• Yes, I try to when I can

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Yes, once in a while

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • No, I do not offer any help to the homeless

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
W

worstcel

Banned
-
Whether it's donating to organizations that help them, or personally helping them out on the streets.

i only give money to homeless men, and only if they come up to me

No, I don't give to the homeless because most of them either fake it to make money or use the money to buy drugs.

No, I don't give to the homeless because most of them either fake it to make money or use the money to buy drugs.
This.

no they all mog me

where's my help first?

Sometimes but I don't really go outside

Yes, tried to blackpill a hobo once, he came asking for money saying that life was ruthless to him and I said:

"Brother you and me are the same, all these people in this bus despise us, all because of our appearance, it won't take long for me to be asking you the same question in the future, you and me are the same, rejects of society, what we should do is make them pay for what they done with us, a mark they will never forget!"

He said:
"Vai se fude irmão, só queria um trocado, loco do caralho(Go fuck yourself broh, I just wanted some change, crazy fucker)"

I guess homeless people are not ready for the blackpill.

Back in my bluepilled days but now I just say I don't carry cash. If I spot one I tend to avoid them completely.

Used to when I was a fucking dumbass

I don't give money to the homeless anymore, I gave up on them. By giving them money I am not fixing anything just prolonging suffering, also they make any city look bad.

Whether it's donating to organizations that help them, or personally helping them out on the streets.
i used to. but nkw i detest them for refusing to rope

no, not my problem, dont give a fuck about randoms

Fuck homeless people. I'm already poor but thanks not homeless rn.

i used to. but nkw i detest them for refusing to rope
Some people just wanna live man.. despite the shitty hand they're dealt.

But ur not wrong, most of them use drugs and alcohol to cope, otherwise if not they would probably rope. Other common copes would be praying to God ofc.

Kek, even the hobos are normies now?
He looked kind normie, but really skinny as if he was using crack for months now, I guess he could have been a 5/10 black guy when he was younger.

Yes, tried to blackpill a hobo once, he came asking for money saying that life was ruthless to him and I said:

"Brother you and me are the same, all these people in this bus despise us, all because of our appearance, it won't take long for me to be asking you the same question in the future, you and me are the same, rejects of society, what we should do is make them pay for what they done with us, a mark they will never forget!"

He said:
"Vai se fude irmão, só queria um trocado, loco do caralho(Go fuck yourself broh, I just wanted some change, crazy fucker)"

I guess homeless people are not ready for the blackpill.
same big reason not to give money to homeless is many are bluepulled men who got divorce raped

I'm too high inhib to be homeless ded srs

I heard the average panhandler here makes $100-200 a day.

There is a japanese word for attacking random people in the street. Samurai, martial artists would practice this way in the old days. Homeless people deserve this.

Fuck no never give them shit.

Yes, I cut my teeth on a charity mission back in 1990. That's when I first learned what a cold and painful life it is to be homeless.

There is a japanese word for attacking random people in the street. Samurai, martial artists would practice this way in the old days. Homeless people deserve this.

Fuck no never give them shit.

I do not see the rationale behind thinking like this.

I do not see the rationale behind thinking like this
I wasn't thinking of the homeless specifically, but rather panhandlers who scam people that way. That they can make more money begging and choosing to do so rather than doing honest work is contempable if you ask me. I think they deserve to be robbed if not brutalized.

No. Because They still get pussy.

Sometimes, but i'm selective on them. If they are handicapped, yes but if they don't have any disability then no, fuck them.

I used to give to charity but my government pretty much guarantees you don't need to be homeless. They'll at least put you in a commune

This tbh

No, i dont want to get shanked. But i barely have any money myself either

Let them rot in misery.

If they’re non-psycho then sometimes.

i only give money to homeless men, and only if they come up to me
Did you ever see a homeless women bro ?
They are only homeless if they are 1/10 drug addicts with fucked up faces .
Look at the statictics

I help them by giving them a swift, semi-painless death with a rusty iron pipe. I make sure they're fast asleep so they never see it coming.
I take the body home and put it in the fridge because there are people starving in Africa and it would be a waste of perfectly good meat.

Nobody helps me, why would I help anybody?

All they do is take you down with them. Have enough problems with breeders not paying bills.
No candy for Halloween.

Last edited:
I used to, but recently I realized how poor we really are.

I used to give them cigarettes and change. I don'y go outside much anymore.

i give money sometimes but have found that most charities are corrupt these days as i was homeless at 14 with my family and no one would help us and i ended up being put in a group home for a bit and my mother was left to live in her car, when i was 12 my mother and us kids used to help charity shops out by volunteering and we would also do a xmas drive with gifts for kids and we would also help local shops out with promoting there shops by delivering leaflets but when we hit hard times they all turned so i only help those i think are worthy of my help now.