Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have your curtains down 24/7

Do you have your curtains down most of the day?

• Total voters
many roastie foids curtains down :feelspuke:

Most of the time yes

No, I have a weird exhibitionist kick where I like walking around naked with the window open even though I'm ugly.

I know I have a couple schizo old ladies too that walk around outside looking through apartments.

Yes. I literally never open any windows.

Not anymore, but I used to have a period in my life, when this was the case.
It wasn't even the most depressing period of my life, it just felt better to have them down. There's way too much natural lighting coming in anyway.

My bedroom is at the front of the house facing the street so yes. Blinds + blackouts.

My bedroom at my parents house faces towards the back so I'll often open the windows when the weather is nice enough. Plus it's on the second story so no need to worry about someone trying to break in

Last edited:
Technically yes during winter times. I DO have my curtains up if the sun is out for Vitamin D. I go to bed at 5am and wake up around 12pm-1pm, and my area receives sunlight from 7am-4pm during the winter. 6am-8pm during the summer.

Technically yes during winter times. I DO have my curtains up if the sun is out for Vitamin D. I go to bed at 5am and wake up around 12pm-1pm, and my area receives sunlight from 7am-4pm during the winter. 6am-8pm during the summer.
ive read a study that says you don#t get vitamin d through windows cause the specific kind of radiation which causes you to gain it is blocked by windows
that said, I've read and and experienced it's good for overall comfort and mental health to get sufficient light exposure during the day so I don't lower the curtains. Also, there's no foids in front of my window anyways

Yeah lol, sun's distracting
Yeah, Because who wants to see all the moggers outside!
I can't see anything out my windows anyways

I like dark rooms

Yes and with the heater on almost 24/7 around this time, with it off and outside my room, my house feels like I'm inside a fridge...

Outside my window, I have a view of my garden, I don't have to worry about seeing couples walk by my house

No, I hate sun

Yes especially when it's overcast which it always is in England
Reality worst game ever 480x392

Never, I only keep one window covered because my OLED monitor is glossy.

If someone wants to view me and perv on me, that would be awesome.

Almost all the time, I want privacy too and don't want to witness couples from my home. I kept blinds and curtains closed on nye too so I didn't have to see a single firework from sexhavers.

Last edited: