Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do you have toxic masculinity?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
do you have toxic masculinity?

My masculinity is toxic, which is why women around me avoid me and cross the road when they detect my toxic aura.

Yes it is called having an ugly face and being incel.

My personality is Norwood 3

Aw heck naw! :y'all:

none of us do, the men committing mental and physical violence against foids is primarily their boyfriend, go figure. We're just harmless shitposters tbqh.

yes bro

If your T levels are greater than what your jawline allows, you're by default toxic (and should be exterminated like the cancerous disease you are)

Yes of course I have very very very toxic masculinity and bad personality disorder

Yes, i am too ugly to act like a chad

I have a penis, so yes.

Of course, and girls' personality radars are so on point that they detect it within 5 seconds of looking at my face.

I am so fucking masculine I punch bears in the nuts.

Toxic masculinity isn’t real.

Technically no, I'm generally very passive and never get mad but my face is as toxic as it gets.

ugly = toxic it dosen't get more complicated than that

none of us do, the men committing mental and physical violence against foids is primarily their boyfriend, go figure. We're just harmless shitposters tbqh.
:feelsokman: well put

I am the embodiment of toxic masculinity and I love it. Wouldn't want it to be any different. :feelsokman:

Straight white cis male so clearly toxic and part of the 'patriarchy'

Incels shouldn't be worshiping masculinity.

my masculinity turns the friggin' frogs gay

If you have a penis and a ugly face then you're toxic
not if you are willingly to bend your knees to the holy vagina

do you have toxic masculinity?

My masculinity is toxic, which is why women around me avoid me and cross the road when they detect my toxic aura.
Yeah I do. You can tell by looking at my jawline.

To answer this question you would have to first define what is toxic masculinity, which is basically impossible. That term is only a political fairy tale made up by feminazis to rise in power/influence.

No, I'm possibly the kindest person on earth and have zero flaws.

I have very very toxic personality yes bro