Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have to be at least a little bit low inhib to even post here?

AnilBashir

AnilBashir

I have a message for you
I saw a comment before from a greycel who has been here since 2017 and only has 24 posts. I get that not everyone cares for postmaxxing and people have lives outside of the internet, but I have to assume that some reluctance to post comes from being very shy and high inhib? Any theories?

I also don't think its through disinterest or fakecelism because then you just wouldn't join at all, you'd just lurk and lol at the posts

for the first month of my registration i didn't post too much and maybe posted for like 20 or 30 posts due to high inhibition but now i can post anytime i want
if i was high inhib just like past then i would probably not post at all and this account turn into a lutking dead account.
so yeah, you need to be a little bit low inhib to post.
i also had bad english compared to now.

legitimately over for you if you're not low inhib enough to make a post on an incel forum

legitimately over for you if you're not low inhib enough to make a post on an incel forum
Unironically

If you post on incels.is you are a mogger with high antisocial aggression and low agreeableness

Agreed. I’m too high-inhib to participate in GCs but I quickly got used to this forum

Many people act low-inhib when they can express themselves and mess around

But that's not generally an option in society

I don't post a lot of threads, I am still high inhib in that regard.

I'm living on the edge bro!

Posting hear makes men edgelords!

Nigger!

I have to assume that some reluctance to post comes from being very shy and high inhib?
Hypothetically speaking, yes. I think you need to be at least a little bit high-functioning in order to make threads and communicate with the users on here. The ones who just lurk or have had inactive accounts probably can’t retain the mental power required to socialize even if it’s completely virtual but I’d argue that the more inhibited you are as a person, the less of a fool you’ll make of yourself in the real world, so it’s not always a negative thing, definitely not.

When I first posted here it was quite rare, I didn't post a lot and it came quite naturally with time.

I'm still too high inhib to post threads ngl.

heck i just like interesting stuff and bashing normalfags

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back