Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have tattoos?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
If so how many and what of?

@decembrist_kirillov The turkish goatfucker has a butterfly tattoo on his lower back

No, that's a degenerate trait

Nope, and don't plan to

None, that's some low class shit
No, that's a degenerate trait
The ancient Romans and ancient Chinese were based regarding tattoos --- it's something only criminals, escaped-and-recaptured slaves, and savages do. Japanese boomers also hate seeing tattoos and (rightfully) associate them with criminality; some gyms, pools, hotels, and onsens won't even let heavily tattooed people in

And its no stereotype --- research shows tattoos are associated with high risk behavior and mental health issues (go ahead and look this up). Plus I know a lot of people with tattoos and they either have psychological issues or have their lives in disorder, I've yet to know a heavily tattooed person with their shit together, so this isn't coming from a "basement-dwelling incel with no life"; I'm a wagecel and gymcel who interacts with a lot of normies

Nah but i’ve been trying to get one saying “it’s over” on my heart.
The problem is I don’t want to be labeled as a terrorist in my jew nation

Normie trait.