Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have straight teeth and a decent smile?

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
  • 71% of women are drawn to men who have a straight smile when dabbling in the dating scene
  • Adults with straight teeth looking for love on dating sites are 57% more likely to get a date based on just their picture, compared to someone with an uneven smile
  • Respondents results showed adults with straight teeth are 45% more likely to get a job over someone with the same skill set and a crooked smile who’s vying for the same position
  • Straight smiles were perceived as 58% more likely to be a successful and make more money
I might get invisalign soon, I look like some inbred retard when I smile. 3 bottom teeth overlap my front ones at the side and it looks terrible and my front teeth are shifted and twisted to the left. My dentist from years ago helped screw things up by extracting 6 healthy teeth to make room, but left the 3 pushed back to make things worse as I've grown.

It might be a huge cope getting my teeth fixed at my age, but I think I might feel better about myself at least, fuck what foids think but if I stand a higher chance of being liked afterwards and get some chances then that's a big [cope] plus as well I guess too.

No. My teeth are uneven and stained a yellowish-brown color. I also have very small cavities.

i relate with you fellow brocel i got some fucked up teeth too i got some british genes for sure

i just dont give a fuck about my looks anymore im doomed to the bones no money to put on myself anymore

Looking like a isis terrorist :feelsrope:

• 71% of women are drawn to men who have a straight smile when dabbling in the dating scene
  • Adults with straight teeth looking for love on dating sites are 57% more likely to get a date based on just their picture, compared to someone with an uneven smile
  • Respondents results showed adults with straight teeth are 45% more likely to get a job over someone with the same skill set and a crooked smile who’s vying for the same position
  • Straight smiles were perceived as 58% more likely to be a successful and make more money
I might get invisalign soon, I look like some inbred retard when I smile. 3 bottom teeth overlap my front ones at the side and it looks terrible and my front teeth are shifted and twisted to the left. My dentist from years ago helped screw things up by extracting 6 healthy teeth to make room, but left the 3 pushed back to make things worse as I've grown.

It might be a huge cope getting my teeth fixed at my age, but I think I might feel better about myself at least, fuck what foids think but if I stand a higher chance of being liked afterwards and get some chances then that's a big [cope] plus as well I guess too.
Yes they do, straight teeth is everything. Slightly crooked kills, also neck theory and mewing help

I don't approve of these "What do you look like" threads on Incels.is, but I'll make an exception for you because you're an older gentleman.

No I don't have straight teeth and I don't know how to smile.

my teeth are crooked, need braces. one of them on the front is chipped. happened when i fell off a bike quite a few years ago

I was born genetically missing adult teeth (subhuman mothers side), I can never smile because of it.

I have yelow uneven teeth.I rarely brush due to depression and haven't been to a dentist in years

I used wires in my teeth during my whole childhood and half of my teenage years

Result: still chinlet and lower teeth not straight

Nope I have bad teeth.

I don't have straight teeth and I look childish when I smile.

smilemaxxing

My teeth are actually pretty good. Altho' i have a narrow smile, so it never began

I have pretty good teeth, I brush 2 times a day. However my smile looks and feels awkward.

Malocclusion, therefore a retarded smile.