Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you have standards?

Cant be fat or obese, Cant be ghetto trash, cant be anorexic.

Yeah I have some (quite low) standards. I'm not fucking obese so I would never go with a smelly obese foid, a 4-4,5/10 average weight foid would be good for me indeed but obviously they can find a lot of boys better-looking than me on tinder or instagram. Unfortunately 5/10 foids are absolutely out of my range (but also 4/10 ones indeed), here they go only with >6/10 guys :cryfeels:

Yeah I have some (quite low) standards. I'm not fucking obese so I would never go with a smelly obese foid, a 4-4,5/10 average weight foid would be good for me indeed but obviously they can find a lot of boys better-looking than me on tinder or instagram. Unfortunately 5/10 foids are absolutely out of my range (but also 4/10 ones indeed), here they go only with >6/10 guys :cryfeels:

If your a 4 to 5 yourself then your expected to settle for obese women.

If your a 4 to 5 yourself then your expected to settle for obese women.
I think I'm around 4/10, so I can consider myself fortunate if I will able to find a 3/10 obese foid maybe. But I would rather be alone than being with a fucking smelly and ugly whale.