Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you have standards? Standardcels

Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-
I was curious how many of you actually have real standards? ie: Won't date fat, won't date ethnic, won't date certain religions, won't date poor foids etc

Some people I think some people are standardcels. They're incel because they're unwilling to date certain types of foids. What do you think?

Zero, 0, None, Not at all ETC

I think not wanting to date a severely overweight woman if you're a fit guy is understandable in most cases. turning down potential partners based on race/religion/economic status is foid tier though. it's not "wrong" on a moral level but it's not something someone who is legit incel does

tbh I think having *zero* standards and just rushing to date any obese 53 year old drug addict trailer trash woman with STDs that you can get your hands on will just make things worse for you mentally

I suppose its all on a scale becauze everyone has standards at some level. Some people will fuck just about any woman while some people will only fuck chicks in good shape in a certain age range etc. The only woman I would reject is a monstrously obese woman. Not like it matters though because even they dont want me and wouldnt even want to breathe in the same room as me.

ive been attracted to plain ,small boobs and little ass foids before so id say my standards are low.

I have no standards for fucking, except:

1. Female
2. Breathing
3. Plz???

For marrying, nothing but a petite conservative white girl/tradwife who hasn't been riding the cock carousel. I prefer A-B boobs, but it's not really a standard, just a preference.

ive been attracted to plain ,small boobs and little ass foids before so id say my standards are low.
tbh it's hard for me to judge the attractiveness of girls I like on an objective level. I think my oneitis is the most gorgeous person in the world but every other guy I've talked to says she's "not very attractive" or "looks like a man" or is just "okay looking" at best. she has some kind of masculine features and is 100% flat chested which is a turn off for some guys but those features just make her more 'endearing' to me I guess

As long as I can get an erection

tbh it's hard for me to judge the attractiveness of girls I like on an objective level. I think my oneitis is the most gorgeous person in the world but every other guy I've talked to says she's "not very attractive" or "looks like a man" or is just "okay looking" at best. she has some kind of masculine features and is 100% flat chested which is a turn off for some guys but those features just make her more 'endearing' to me I guess
obese foids disgust me tbh. i am low normal weight range maybe that is why. the thin foid i just talked about above was last foid i liked and she jaw mogs me. i think she also has taken many dicks.

Obese and fat females are disgusting.

Fat females and (maybe) disabled foids are a no no

Some of the girls who I thought I had a shot with were well below most peoples standards.

I never had a shot.

I'll take any girl, as long as she's not a land whale, single mom or old as hell

All I care about is that her hygiene isn't atrocious. thats it.

I'd take anything except Landwhales, foids over 40 (I'M 18) or single mothers

I think not wanting to date a severely overweight woman if you're a fit guy is understandable in most cases.

tbh I think having *zero* standards and just rushing to date any obese 53 year old drug addict trailer trash woman with STDs
These are the only occasions where I would agree that having standards is necessary.

A young man should not be condemned to dating and settling on a foid twice his age.

If you're oldcel like @Napoleon de Geso, you shouldn't be griping about not being able to pull teen girls and being told to date foids within your age range.

These are the only occasions where I would agree that having standards is necessary.

A young man should not be condemned to dating and settling on a foid twice his age.

If you're oldcel like @Napoleon de Geso, you shouldn't be griping about not being able to pull teen girls and being told to date foids within your age range.

@Napoleon de Geso is a chad tbh ngl

Massive Cope

Gigachads are retired models and actors

Maybe you and I have different definition of Chad. I guess @Napoleon de Geso would be more of a Chadlite then.

Maybe you and I have different definition of Chad. I guess @Napoleon de Geso would be more of a Chadlite then.
Bro he's not even a chadlite :feelskek:

40+yr old chadlites can still pull foids in their early 20s.

Napoleon cant even get that. He's gone on record that foids at 25 and younger dont want him. His range are 35-50 yr old gook holes from the Philippines

I'm an oldcel too. Not fused about ages. Howver, I dont think any of us are getting older ladies. Those foids are on cougar dating sites and fucking Chads.

@Dregster666 i thought de geso look old and bloated now?
He is.

@OldIncel is completely misguided on the matter. He might of been a chadlite 20 yrs ago by that time period's standards, in a piss poor village where there aren't many men to monkey branch off of.

Young napolean would be borderline incel in 2020, only getting landwhales and postwall roasties.

No whales is my only standard.

I'm an oldcel too. Not fused about ages. Howver, I dont think any of us are getting older ladies. Those foids are on cougar dating sites and fucking Chads.
This tbh

Its over for oldcels in the west. You have to get lucky and find a hole that doesn't want to get pumpNdumped

yeah, by his own admission de geso only wants to date attractive teenage virgins. those make up like less than 1% of the eligible female population. it's the exact same thing as a "femcel" only wanting to date the top 1% of men tbh

yeah, by his own admission de geso only wants to date attractive teenage virgins. those make up like less than 1% of the eligible female population. it's the exact same thing as a "femcel" only wanting to date the top 1% of men tbh
It's actually worse than simply being a femcel.

He's more like that crazy cat lady who got pumpndumped by chads her entire life and still feeling entitled to 25 yr old chads as a 50 yr old.

i think something like this would be ideal tbh, i mog her slightly

It's actually worse than simply being a femcel.

He's more like that crazy cat lady who got pumpndumped by chads her entire life and still feeling entitled to 25 yr old chads as a 50 yr old.
true and very based assessment tbh

I was curious how many of you actually have real standards? ie: Won't date fat, won't date ethnic, won't date certain religions, won't date poor foids etc

Some people I think some people are standardcels. They're incel because they're unwilling to date certain types of foids. What do you think?
I'd like to think I'd reject whales but TBH I'm so desperate I don't know if I can even say that.

Lmfao, I'm more than happy to shag any of these gorgeous ladies. WTF.

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I would only date white, hispanic or middle eastern foids.

I wouldnt date ugly females, i'm much better alone and i'm not a desperate mangina

Cant be a whale or have disease

Lmfao, I'm more than happy to shag any of these gorgeous ladies. WTF.

SPOILER]
SPOILER]
SPOILER]
ILER]
R]
253707[/ATTACH]

No

I would date a 2/10 3/10 foid if her body was hot,especially her ass.

No Fatties. I'd prefer for her to be the same race as me, but I can deal with as long as she's not Asian. Honestly don't see what you people see in them all of them are unattractive unless they have a shitload of makeup on + plastic surgery. Only good looking Asians are hapas.