Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you have soulless dead eyes?

?

• yes

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • no

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters
nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
underrated subhuman trait tbh
like this guy:
7wnwn5k4nqc51

Even tyrones that are popular with women are light skin and have bright eyes.

Women really don't like non-white features in men.
large eyes + almond shape is the only way you can pull off having dark eyes imo

large eyes + almond shape is the only way you can pull off having dark eyes imo
Do you have an example of a man women find attractive with those kind of eyes that isn't white?

underrated incel trait tbh

The bright coffee colored irises halos his eye area hard tbh

Most of the time dark colored eyes are a dark brown/black color with no shine.
Eyes that shine or glow are a looksmax.
yeah competely dark eyes are definitely a subhuman trait and i have them :incel:

I used to have better eyes they are shit now.

Mine is similiar to this. Upper eyelid exposure is a death sentence.
I want to legitimately see if there is a case of an ethnic male with droopy eyes and upper eyelid exposure ascending instead of the usual mayo fakecels tbh

Not smiling

Me looking normal, as in "not smiling."

Smiling 2

Me smiling.

They say "Eye's are the mirrors to the soul." Do mine show that I'm emotionally dead inside lol? :feelskek::feelshaha:

View attachment 313575
Me looking normal, as in "not smiling."

View attachment 313576

Me smiling.

They say "Eye's are the mirrors to the soul." Do mine show that I'm emotionally dead inside lol? :feelskek::feelshaha:
Chad tier eye area

I want to legitimately see if there is a case of an ethnic male with droopy eyes and upper eyelid exposure ascending instead of the usual mayo fakecels tbh
Ethnics are doomed to failure. They are not even considered a human without money.

Ethnics are doomed to failure. They are not even considered a human without money.
Ethnic brown males aren't considered human by anyone even if they have money.

Last edited:
Your profile picture of your skull area along with the beard looks a bit curry tbh
I can see where you're coming from with the beard tbh, looks a bit "Mad Mullah" I guess lol :feelskek: I've since tidied it up so it's in a goatee now, Look a little bit like old SEAmaxxer Gary Glitter now lol :feelshaha: Just to be clear and for the record, I hate the guy and his abhorrent crimes btw.
But outthere brothers is 36 years old u know that
37 now, birthday last week Bro.

I can see where you're coming from with the beard tbh, looks a bit "Mad Mullah" I guess lol :feelskek: I've since tidied it up so it's in a goatee now, Look a little bit like old SEAmaxxer Gary Glitter now lol :feelshaha: Just to be clear and for the record, I hate the guy and his abhorrent crimes btw.

37? Not trying to be mean but you look 67

Legit.
Oldcel life got me feeling like

My eyes look more angry than dead, as commented by others

just different eye color

and final showermaxxing:

I'd like to think not. And remember, just because you feel empty doesn't mean you look the part. Some of you beta high trust cels are misjudging yourselves here based on your mental state I bet.

@FullTimeLoser is the dude in the opening post here a fakecel with a simp army?
Look kinda high trust/soulful to me. Sorry bro no ones gonna be accusing you of wanting to shoot up a school anytime soon lmao

Last edited:
>dude
>simp army
That's a term he coined in this context to mean .co users who will defend a volcel's inceldom even if they have normie looks or strong features.

My eyes look almost identical to the ones in that picture

That's a term he coined in this context to mean .co users who will defend a volcel's inceldom even if they have normie looks or strong features.
Just coin an already existing term theory

I do. When I see a pic of me me eyes are dead. It look like I’m not in the moment at all but reflecting on some very sad shit.

3x times worse then this dude tbh i used to be called zombie and shit in school

I thought he was way older than that.
You're not alone there, and in fairness I look haggard as fuck. I usually pass for anything over 55.

Happy AFTERBIRTHDAY bro!
*rock and roll.
(I know all the words to that song!)

Yes. That's the classic defeatist look all ugly males have

I usually have a weird death/autistic stare when I think hard about something or when I'm very focused while playing a game.
Looks similar to this.
Predatory stare