Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have sisters?

Do you have sisters?

• One sister - older

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • One sister - younger

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • More than one sister

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • More than one sister - all younger

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • More than one sister - all older

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • No sister(s)

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
If I did I'd try to fuck her tbh

No and I'm glad I don't

too bad I don’t, I could’ve ascended with her tbh :cool:

>tfw no little sister whose cheeks to punish:feelstastyman:

have two lol and i dont want anything to do with them

No sisters, one autistic brother

It seems like no sisters is common. I have an older sister — she was awful. If I’m not mistaken, different gender siblings are similar in looks category (ie a Chad’s sister will very likely be a Stacy). Not in our case. My sister is/was a Stacy, she knew how different we were for each other and it showed on her treatment of me.

Last edited:
On one hand Im glad I didnt have a sister because some of the stories posted here like hearing them sneak a boy into her room while the parents are asleep and get fucked all night seem horrendous
On the other hand if I had a sister Id be in jail for raping her right now.
Silver linings I guess

gotta be a correlation between being NON NT and not having a sister

Nope, just cousins. I used to be close with one female cousin, she is so fucking weird

Future stacy. Somewhat my looksmatch as a female but bombarded on IG by 1000s of guys asking her out. She does brinf this up at the dinner table which often results in me getting aggressive with her.

one sister, younger, claims to be feminist but doesn't stay single for long, as usual.

but at the same time, a complete and utter cunt. I wish I had all brothers.
It seems like no sisters is common. I have an older sister — she was awful. If I’m not mistaken, different gender siblings are similar in looks category (ie a Chad’s sister will very likely be a Stacy). Not in our case. My sister is/was a Stacy, she knew how different we were for each other and it showed on her treatment of me.

mine is younger but same experience. if a train ran her over I'd stand there and do nothing. better a coward than a white knighting asshole.

If I did I'd try to fuck her tbh
You say that until you grow up your whole life with a foid and from day one you see how nasty they are when they aren’t trying to get fucked by Chad

You say that until you grow up your whole life with a foid and from day one you see how nasty they are when they aren’t trying to get fucked by Chad
It's called playing doctor. If you know no better just try to fuck better than being incel

The Koreans came up with a genius system to combat the organ donor issues that happen as a result of blood type vs. availability.

I don't recall the technical term but imagine person 1 has blood type A and can't donate their liver to person 2 with blood type B. However, person 3 with blood type B can't donate to his father who is blood type A. What they do is trade livers/kidneys/plasma/whatever so both are happy. Now imagine a system where instead of 2 donors 2 wanting recipients there are like 18 of each in a week span. The Korean health system partners people and basically says "you donate to H and K's brother will donate to your brother, and everything will be okay."

Now imagine such a system for incels' sisters getting set up with other incels. It wouldn't guarantee sex or procreation but it can guarantee contact with a female, which many incels lack.

JS.

My sister looks like a boy and is a far left normie. I wish I had a hot Stacey sister to fuck every day