Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have real mental disorders?

Do you have mental disorders?

• Yes

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I mean real ones, not some fake shit like depression because you were sad the other day.

I don't think people understand mental problems like depression unless they go thru it. I dunno how many people have told me to just cheer up or think of starving Africans like my mental problem isn't even a real thing.

Say you saw a red car, but everyone told you it was yellow. No matter how you look at it you see see red. All you can do is tell yourself it's yellow even if your brain says it's red.

If you can't relate, then...

I might have autism but i havent seen a doctor

Does anxiety count?

Yes, in fact I should be in a mental asylum.

Don't know, never professionally diagnosed.
And I will never willingly go to a doctor for a diagnosis.

I will only find out once I snap.

I got diagnosed for anxiety disorder in my teen years. Even got a medical dog to help me during panic attacks.

I don't know tbh

I've been told stuff, but I think that so-called medical psychology is a fraud.

I have severe male uglyness. The only real mental disorder.

For real every mental disorder is looks releated beside brain mailfunktions (and this shit you have from day one or after brain injury)

I assume I'll eventually end up in an asylum. I'm not in any hurry to get there though. There's some pretty cool stuff on the internet until then. Like 'The Shining' movie

Social anxiety disorder (diagnosed)
PTSD (from school, not diagnosed tho)
OCD (not diagnosed, but I constantly do things like close one eye to see if the other one is working properly, I make sure I look at something at a specific angle, stuff like that and it makes me dizzy but I cant stop. Very annoying for me and I've been doing this like almost a hundred times maybe a day for like over 5 years now)

and depression (not fake for me I get headaches and tired and shit it's the most severe out of all my mental issues, Its not as often now tho I think my jewpills helped)

If depression counts then yes

dont know, i lied in the test

Does being prescribed anti-depressants make your mental illness "real" ? I've been on anti-depressants for the last 3 years.

social anxiety at age 12 (very severe)
ocd at 16
depression at 18 (the suicidal kind)
derealization attack at 19
some sort of autism probably my whole life

I've never been officially diagnosed, but I'm 99% sure I have OCD and Asperger's.

I have ADD/ADHD.

Dunno. Ill never see a shrink or psychiatrist.

I’m sure there’s plenty wrong even though I’ve never seen anyone to be diagnosed

I mean real ones, not some fake shit like depression because you were sad the other day.
Being sad the other day is not the same as chronic loneliness and being treated like shit for all of your life because of the way you look.

Yeah.

Never been professionally diagnosed but I'm pretty sure I have anxiety, OCD and depression to varying degrees.

Maybe some PTSD as well.

The anxiety by far has been the worst to deal with whereas the OCD has more or less been ridiculous ie making me count patterns in between the yellow road lines when travelling to town as well moreso in my younger years making me a germ phobic that felt the need to wash my hands after touching damn near anything fearing contamination though thats lessened in my later years.

Worst thing about it though is in winter especially it made my hands crack and peel from being dried out and I usually hated putting lotion on them to heal things up because it seemingly took forever for that gooey gummy shit to dry and allow me to play videogames again without getting the controller all glopped up and slippery and slimey with that shit.

Anyway my next door neighbor is a Chad with a hot wife (his second wife as far as I can tell), a young daughter, a bazillion friends and who has arguably one of the best damned dogs in the world (a goofy and cute and friendly australian shepherd male) and yet he suffers from depression among other health issues one in which is a particularly bad one (brain injury) due to a supermarket ceiling collapsing on his head or rather part of it, so I'm pretty sure he has to take meds for that now and struggles with occassional bouts of memory loss as well I think concentration problems.

Due to that injury he can no longer work and so I believe he collects disability but I think the government still allows him to do minor jobs (and keep receiving his benefits) for people such as lawn mowing and the like so he can still feel active and part of society.

Is anxiety a mental disorder?

I just got diagnosed with Aspergers a week ago.

That's a straight I don't know from me. But I know I have autism.

Depression ocd anxiety

My mein problem is face

Last edited:
Nothing officially diagnosed but a doctor (a part of the state apparatus) might diagnose myself and others like me with some condition.

Diagnosed schizotypy

Assburgers, ADHD, clinical depression and psychosis

Got diagnosed with paranoid personality disorder when I got fired from a diff job.

that's about it

Social anxiety(diagnosed)
No cure from doctor yet but self medicate with alcohol when needed.

Meme

yes andhedonia. and Aphantasia

I believe I have several disorders, I wouldn't even trust the doctors to diagnose them properly, they are all symptoms of Autism though, Autism is like having a season ticket for mental disorders.

I must have
there must be some reason unrelated to my looks

I suspect I have social anxiety and asperger

I have like a shopping list of mental disorders mate...

Depression but not diagnosed but being a lonely sexually frustrated and touched starved man and blackpilled is enough to know you have it.

I have diagnosed autism though.