Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have psychopathic tendencies

R

Reega8765665

Banned
-
When i was a kid, i always used to be enraged by my brother and i would beat tf out of him

I killed a cat once because it killed my own

I once fought in school, but only once because i was the weakest, and i didn't stared a fight

And nowadays i'm just calm i guess, it's only when mum tries to talk shit about job or about my life and i have beated her once. I'm actually feeling guilty of it

@Joelossus thoughts tbh?

@Joelossus thoughts tbh?
If i ever decide to kill myself, i would first kill people around me, and i won't kill myself actually. You can lie in court how you did that cause you're scared and there's a chance they'll let you free

I'm high T, and psychopathmaxxed. I will often violently piss myself in front of females to get their attention.
Brutally mogs me at being lowinhib tbh. Literally curry levels of inhib right there tbh ngl.

Beat my mom a few times when I was younger , used to hit her somewhat hard until she started crying. That's the most psychotic thing I did as far as I remember.