Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you have pets?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I'm thinking about buying a pet to cope with loneliness. The only pet I've had were two gold fishes when I was a kid. Anything but a cat cause I fucking hate cats.

ok but why ?

Cats scratch you, they leave and never come back, they kill things and leave then on your bed, they aren't loyal like dogs, they smell bad, they leave fur everywhere, cats are the devil's pets.

Cats scratch you, they leave and never come back, they kill things and leave then on your bed, they aren't loyal like dogs, they smell bad, they leave fur everywhere, cats are the devil's pets.
idk man, some people here love cats. i don't have anything though

No, pets are good copes tho. And i have special interests in pet related stuff.

I'm thinking about buying a pet to cope with loneliness. The only pet I've had were two gold fishes when I was a kid. Anything but a cat cause I fucking hate cats.
Get a puppy!
Go to a shelter and let one pick you!

Most loyal and nice critters!

Of course they shit alot and you have to train them but it's fun! It takes time and space though...

I have dog! Stray and rescued puppy now a dog!

No, why would I want to get mogged?

You have to get large animals that mog other people's animals like cheetahs and tigers and shit.

t. dogfucker
Cats are clean and they smell nice. They don't scratch you unless you act like a retard, and they kill things to give you food (it's just their way of showing affection), while dogs kill toddlers just because they get triggered. And only some breeds of cats shed fur. My breed doesn't shed any (russian blue cat). Cats are also loyal as long as they know that you are their partner/friend/owner, while dogs are affectionate towards anyone who gives them tiny bit of affection, doesn't matter if they raised them or not.
Pls don't bully cats.

they aren't loyal like dogs
Dogs are annoying as fuck they are too social they need attention all the time they can´t even pee or take a shit by themselves they need walks, they jump up and down on you leaving hair everywhere unlike cats, they are loud as fuck, they lick your hands like crazy so disgusting I fucking hate dogs!

I have a poodle, she is the only foid that doesnt hate me

i hate pets
but in the off chance id ever get one it would probsbly be a nice big doggy bitch so i could fuck her

dogpill is real so might as well do the reverse

dogs are good slaves, they are the most useful pet but you gotta take care of it

t. dogfucker
Cats are clean and they smell nice. They don't scratch you unless you act like a retard, and they kill things to give you food (it's just their way of showing affection), while dogs kill toddlers just because they get triggered. And only some breeds of cats shed fur. My breed doesn't shed any (russian blue cat). Cats are also loyal as long as they know that you are their partner/friend/owner, while dogs are affectionate towards anyone who gives them tiny bit of affection, doesn't matter if they raised them or not.
Pls don't bully cats.
Wish I could catcope but allergies fuck me over. I've read that the russian blue doesn't have much of an effect on people with allergies.

Yes I had cats since I was born or when I was 3 idk but I had em all my life and now I have le ginger kitty tbhthb friendly af

If you buy a cat, go for a ginger cat. Legit type in "friendly cat" on youtube and you will see shit tons of gingers, there's just some friendly gene in them tbhthb

No man. Too much work involved in feeding them and cleaning up after them for my liking.

i have 3 cats
If you buy a cat, go for a ginger cat. Legit type in "friendly cat" on youtube and you will see shit tons of gingers, there's just some friendly gene in them tbhthb
yes man i have had 2 ginger cats in past and they are both friendly

That's a huge generalization. I have two cats and they don't do any of this stuff. Only mean cats scratch, neither of my cats smell bad, and my cats get let outside and come back to my door every day.

Only thing you got right here is that they do leave fur everywhere. That's why I brush my cats.

Wish I could catcope but allergies fuck me over. I've read that the russian blue doesn't have much of an effect on people with allergies.
you should definitely check if they don't trigger your allergies before you buy them, they are pretty expensive. their fur isn't like regular cat fur at all, it feels like silk.

I have a cat. Best thing ever. Especially for an insomniacel like me. Just the cat sleeping next to me at night. Or sometimes when I manage to make a nap and she lies on my chest. Just the fucking best. It's like Schopenhauer said, "The more I know about people, the more I like animals"

t. dogfucker
Pls don't bully cats.
I stepped in cat shit yesterday

You have to get large animals that mog other people's animals like cheetahs and tigers and shit.
Probably a bad idea as there is a possibility that such pets may turn on you. I have seen aggressive dog breeds attack their owners.

I have a dog, he’s a small French Bulldog. He’s funny looking and i cherish him more than filthy human life

I have a cat, but also I want to have a dog. Landlord said that dogs are banned in his house so I will move to other apartment soon so I could finally have my own doggo. Pets are great cope, I also want to have horse but it's too expensive so I just riding horses once a week.

Get a tortoise. They're less hassle than dugs or cats an can live for 50-100 years which equals a friend for life.

get lots of beta fish and have them fight each other, thats what I used to do in my childhood

Lets see...

I've had a total of 4 cats in my life, a pet rabbit, a gerbil, various kinds of fish including goldfish and those creepy to some scary to others fish that help clean out the tank by sucking on the side of it and basically staying where they are most of the time if not forever in said position.

I'm not sure the two beagle dogs count as they were more my dads hunting dogs and pets and one may of died either in my early childhood or before I was born (not sure) but I guess I will count them after all or at least the one that I knew the best that I know for a fact was alive during my life.

Also now that I remember I did have a more standard my own pet kind of dog in a third dog that we had that we got as a stray, I think it was some kind of Collie mix. Anyway it was a great dog that was really loving to us while we had it save for the time it got so happy to see me it got in front of my bike as I was riding home from somewhere and caused me to flip over head first into a ditch almost killing myself and or breaking my neck but fortunately other than possible bumps, scratches and bruises as well being mentally shaken I was alright.

Anyway I think cats are probably the best pets of all since they require very low maintenance to take care of.

Lets see...

I've had a total of 4 cats in my life, a pet rabbit, a gerbil, various kinds of fish including goldfish and those creepy to some scary to others fish that help clean out the tank by sucking on the side of it and basically staying where they are most of the time if not forever in said position.

I'm not sure the two beagle dogs count as they were more my dads hunting dogs and pets and one may of died either in my early childhood or before I was born (not sure) but I guess I will count them after all or at least the one that I knew the best that I know for a fact was alive during my life.

Also now that I remember I did have a more standard my own pet kind of dog in a third dog that we had that we got as a stray, I think it was some kind of Collie mix. Anyway it was a great dog that was really loving to us while we had it save for the time it got so happy to see me it got in front of my bike as I was riding home from somewhere and caused me to flip over head first into a ditch almost killing myself and or breaking my neck but fortunately other than possible bumps, scratches and bruises as well being mentally shaken I was alright.

Anyway I think cats are probably the best pets of all since they require very low maintenance to take care of.
I had gerbils but one went mad and killed everyone, then he died

Lots of them.
They´re all friendly cats that i have personally trained.
Such lovable creatures.

My parents do and I can't fucking stand them

objectively im probably some jews' pet just like every other wagecuck