Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have hunter eyes?

Do you have hunter eyes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
Everyone here does ofc:feelsjuice:

no sir i do not :y'all:

This is not chads.co

I don't know what eyes I have, but I went into a full office at my job once to fix someone's PC, as I left i heard the user mutter "he looks scary" and the another employee immediately went "it's the eyes".

Also had a group of teen foids sit in front of the table opposite me once, I was minding my own business eating in McDonalds and they just stared at me horrified, didn't say word to each and then sat somewhere else jfl.

i have frog eyes, similar to pepe's eyes :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

No, but at least my tilt is neutral.

I don't. I'm still not sure what they are o. Squinty eyes but not like in the chink way? But then Robert Downy Jrs eye area looks more threatening than squinty eyed pretty boy Dicaprio.

Last edited:
I don't know what eyes I have, but I went into a full office at my job once to fix someone's PC, as I left i heard the user mutter "he looks scary" and the another employee immediately went "it's the eyes".

Also had a group of teen foids sit in front of the table opposite me once, I was minding my own business eating in McDonalds and they just stared at me horrified, didn't say word to each and then sat somewhere else jfl.
Looking intimidating is a blessing. It saves you from getting bullied

Looking intimidating is a blessing. It saves you from getting bullied
Yes, that is the positive. The negative is most people don't want anything to do with you. Is a lonely existence.

When I have to push out a really hard one.

Yes.

I have a good eye area but I wouldn't call it hunter eyes

Prey

I have hunter thick eyes on a baby face lol My eyes always get me in trouble with people because they think I am starting and angry at them.

@BetterDaysAhead took you a while to come with that one huh keep dillating tranny one step further into ban appeals :feelshaha:

I have neutral tilt with bug eyes, because my cheekbones are down to the bottom of my nose :feelsohgod:

:chad::chad:

@BetterDaysAhead took you a while to come with that one huh keep dillating tranny one step further into ban appeals
Your pathetic attempts at banning me failed, i understand you're a tattletail tranny who likes to bitch. Now fuck off before i report you as well.

I have the exact opposite of hunter eyes

According to the angle which you look from

Hell no. They are circle-shaped.

yes, only good thing about me

Chads co

I have good bone structure, hunter hooded eyes, top tier beard, average height, all is good but one problem I'm bald...and that's death sentance 27yo and never saw a pussy irl... :feelskek:

Your pathetic attempts at banning me failed, i understand you're a tattletail tranny who likes to bitch. Now fuck off before i report you as well.
Go ahead and report tranny see where that goes :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: also how about you keep editing posts and see if you can get away with that

My eyes are my worst characteristic. Dark circles, bloodshot from looking at screens 15 hours a day over the years, eyebrows looks retarded.

Of course. And im 7 ft with 8 percent body fat.