Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Do you have goals?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
I really dont tbh i should have some

To rope quick and painless

How many?
well i used to have a lot,

such as raising my kids in europe, etc.

obviously i cant have those anymore,

So now, most of my goals are fairly simple. Go to a top university, eat delicious food, do many drugs, etc.

Blow the Seven trumpets

Do you write them down?
Not really, I have a vision of the future and work towards it, for a (very short) while I did the "positive affirmation" thing, but I found it bullshit.
What works for me is taking current news, guessing the future, imagining myself in it

Not really anymore. I tried for so long, didn't work, i'm just trying my best to get through everyday with the least amount of discomfort.

I really dont tbh i should have some

Yes I have one goal in life. Just one. I don't care about anything else but I really care about this one goal. Maybe it will sound superstitious and silly but I really want to find purpose in life. I have searched everywhere for it and not found a single clue for its whereabouts. I feel like I'm boxed in a room where the walls close in on me. Why the fuck am I? Why? Why I simply don't exist? What makes me? What even am I? If my mind developed formed my consciousness and created me as a person can it happen again? Can it happen simultaneously? What even is life? I have a little theory... Not even a theory, I would be hard pressed to call it a theory. More like a 'direction' of my search for purpose that I'll likely take next. I think we are all more connected than we think. Maybe we are everything and nothing at the same time. Maybe we truly are god?

Lol at this incoherent rambling. But it's all I have left.

My goal is to be a neet all i can tbh

to establish an empire. it's not going well so far.
to establish an empire. it's not going well so far.

To get a council property after I leave this rehab, which I have every chance of getting if I stick with it. Not going to be a Homelesscel anymore.

My goal is to have a driver licence, to own a car, to have a somewhat decent job and an apartment for my own.

no. Im too low iq for college. How the fuck am i supposed to find a job if i cant even finish college? Jfl at my life.

Try to get a decent job

i have no goals anymore. no motivation for gymaxxing, i don't care about college anymore, i'd just end up with some shitty paper that qualifies me to slave to some rich jew. i want to quit my part time job and no girl will ever love me.
i just want to find a way to end this misery as fast as possible, by drinking and smoking i can do so while my insides deteriorate. maybe i'll find the courage to rope one day

My goal is to have a driver licence, to own a car, to have a somewhat decent job and an apartment for my own.
I honestly hope you'd manage to earn your licence one day.

No more waging

i was just kidding, you will do it sooner than you think
future pic of you:
original_spiderman_tobey_maguire_1131920.jpg

IncompleteCalmIbis-size_restricted.gif

Visit my brother in the spring

To be able to Meditate 8 hours straight. Sadly 2 hour capped for me so far.

MoolahMaxxing , i wish i was a jew.