Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have glasses?

Do you have glasses?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I have checked the forum if this question was ever asked in form of a poll and didn't find anything. So, just decided to make a poll. Would like to see how the percentiles look like here.

Last edited:
Yes, but I wear them rarely

bad vision is death sentence

bad vision is death sentence
Yeah tbh, it's a sign of bad genetics and women hate that.
Btw. Hitler never took photos wearing his glasses.

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Thumb lateral gallons o f semen 8903596

No, my vision is the only thing about me that doesn't suck.

No, I have pretty good vision (ngl), and I kinda have too.

Yes, I'm cursed with bad eyesight.

Yes but I mostly don't use them. It's just 1 degree of myopia, I only use them when I go to places with artificial light and I have to look at things at distance. Like college or a supermarket.

no jflfjl, over for glassescels tbhtb

no but my vision is shit so I probably need them

No, but people say I need them

I only use them to read

I don't but when I've worn friends glasses in school they told me it suited me probs cuz it makes it less obvious I have eyes like mesut ozil

No, I have good eyesight.

If I wore sunglasses in the summer it would rlly improve my smv cuz my eyes are fucked

@Saudade thoughts on this?
Don't have glasses either but noticed that my vision is not very good from far for instance letters or numbers on tv are blurry to me from the couch and i have to read subtitles with effort or squint my eyes to see the football score or what minute it is. When i watched football match against Portugal on stadium few months ago i had to squint my eyes constantly because i could barely see numbers and faces even though i was relatively close to the pitch.

Last edited:
Yes. My eye sight got fucked when I went to friends house everyday to play Vidya games

Yes, they look like Fogul McLovin's from Superbad.
intro-1535553409.jpg

A teacher once said I looked like Fogul in front of my whole class. At the time, I thought it was funny, but now I'm horrified. Also, I've had them since middle school, and the screws that keep the frame together keep falling out, resulting in my lenses falling out too. These glasses are horrific and I will not wear them in public, I wear contacts when I go out. I plan on getting new fashionable lenses after I've lost weight.

I used to, but I hated wearing them, so I LASIKmaxxed and no longer need them. One of the best decisions I've made.

Yes I don't give a fuck though. I sometimes forget I wear em

Planning on getting my eyes lasered

Myopia is pandemic.

"The prevalence of myopia has been reported as high as 70–90% in some Asian countries, 30–40% in Europe and the United States, and 10–20% in Africa."

Genetics can't possibly explain it entirely.

I personally suspect wearing glasses makes things worse, so I wear them only when I have to.

no
but my far sight is shit

Yes, but I try to wear them as little as possible

I use contact lens does that count?

Wrong tbh. Chad with glasses makes them horny anyway, it even appeals more to them. An average guy only looks worse with glasses, because it reinforces the nerd look. But with chad is all great, "he is more trustful and clever" that's what they think.

Yes, typical nerd glasses. I want to buy contacts this year tho.
(mine are exactly like on picrel but not from armani obviously)
Emporio armani ea 1041 3131