Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Do you have Giant Fetish? +18

BabilKrali

BabilKrali

Dragon level disaster
★★★★★
I don't know how can ever fuck a real giant even if a giant wanna sex with me. Still ı have my heart beating like machine. And I wanna fuck giant. After 3 decades of masturbating with hentai my mental status decaying fast nowadays.

So I wanted to share with you this awesome giant ass and boobies.

First my skinless beauty . I wanna fuck her nose holes. How kind a cute nose is that ?
4472e8772d3735a67f9df21e811137e5-d8eurl3.jpg

Second my silly giant. She will be a faithful wife I am sure.
female_titan_on_sea_by_simongangl-d5h7aw6.jpg

God I wanna eat her alive too. I wanna eat any female giant alive too. God I wanna eat any female alive literally.
fanart_female_titan_get_eat___by_bankgarmo-d6kai3m.jpg

WHAT can better than a female giant ? A VİRGİN MERMAİD GİANT FEMALE . Meet with princess shirahoshi.
3.jpg

and hang out with my cute milf Robin. Robin is not giant. But she can turn giant for limited time only.
4.jpg

And my skinless beauty strike back. She is so cool. Look at her belly. Her giant body awesome with zero fat. Damn fucking zero fat. I would be happy if she digest me this awesome belly.
tumblr_mrfjqjmry31s8uiewo1_1280.png

Ohh my god. I am speechless. loli giant She is 50 km tall already.
1.jpg

So if you have giant fetish you are not alone.

Last edited:
not giant fetish but I like shotacon doujins

Im sorry but no.

I like super tall women, not giants, though I can see the artistic appeal.

thats not how fetishes work
how do they work? desiring a female that is so much larger and stronger than you that it can literally squeeze you to death between its two fingers in a moment's notice surely does imply an urge to submit.

I like super tall women, not giants, though I can see the artistic appeal.

thats not how fetishes work

Thank you bro. I guess knajjd is just jealous.
how do they work? desiring a female that is so much larger and stronger than you that it can literally squeeze you to death between its two fingers in a moment's notice surely does imply an urge to submit.
No. Opposite. This giant woman sutmit me.

THİS MAKE ME GOD.

No-one Submit me ---> make me incel

A femoid Submit me --->make me normie

A stacy submit me --->make me chad

A female giant submit me --> make me GOD

Last edited:
Being a connoisseur, I'll explain.
Giantessfags are mostly about exaggerating the entire female and all that comes with it. City sized tits and what have you. Also the bizzaro appeal of it all.
Shrinkfags are the true cuckolds, where they fantasize about themselves being small and the female being normal sized. But even then, I would say that's one step away from humiliation fetish, not cuckoldry. Though humiliation and cuckoldry would be neighbours.

Smol brained vanillafags need not apply

Giantessfags are mostly about exaggerating the entire female and all that comes with it. City sized tits and what have you. Also the bizzaro appeal of it all.
Shrinkfags are the true cuckolds, where they fantasize about themselves being small and the female being normal sized. But even then, I would say that's one step away from humiliation fetish, not cuckoldry. Though humiliation and cuckoldry would be neighbours.

So funny. I guess your uncle fucked your daddy and you born , isn't it? Otherwise why you should write this low iq entry?

So funny. I guess your uncle fucked your daddy and you born , isn't it? Otherwise why you should write this low iq entry?
he was defending you bro

Bro what the fuck

I knew annie would be here

Are you into vore?

he was defending you bro

Defending like what ? calling me Giantessfag. I really hate this forum sometimes. Because full of cheap trolls.
How kind a man need troll this thread of mine ? not a man at all.

Gross, I like women petite and feminine, if I wanted a giant I might as well go for a guy

i would fuck that one piece character tbh

Me after this thread

I hate this retarded fetish, I'd build giant war-machines for the sake of enabling domestic abuse of giants
Legio Vulpa Warlord Titan

Last edited:
This is what awaits me in the coming years of my inceldom. :feelsbadman:

anne's hair, lips and eyes look amazing

i'd live in her giant pussy

And I guess this is the antagonist of some shonen. A perv who gets his ass kicked by soy generic character.

The last image is tera based. Good work grey faggot. You are a Cuck faggot for making this thread but you are one based Cuck faggot for posting the last pic.