Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have friends?

Do you have friends?

• Total voters
Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Overlord
★★★★★
Do you have friends? I am curious to see how many people here have friends.

does online vfriends count lol?

what's with greys always making poll threads.

So-called friends, sometimes I write or talk, but we do nothing more

So-called friends, sometimes I write or talk, but we do nothing more
Those are just acquaintances like colleagues and coworkers: friends are deeper, people you share experiences and make deep memories with.

Federal agents doing data collection
i think glowies use the forum itself. i think these grays are most if not all retard ''researchers'' doing their generic meme degree research on inkwels :feelsjuice:

Those are just acquaintances like colleagues and coworkers: friends are deeper, people you share experiences and make deep memories with.
I had one friend, but I lost contact with him when I was 13, we were friends for 5 years. From this time I don't any true friend, only acquaintances, as you said

Eh that’s fuzzy, befriends don’t really provide the same companionship as irl friends.

It’s my first time:feelsbadman:
Your profile pic is the Chinese dude who made a video of him giving Africans instructions and being amazed by how dumb they are right? If you're white you shouldn't be laughing, in 100 years they'll be making the same video about whites in the US or Europe

Your profile pic is the Chinese dude who made a video of him giving Africans instructions and being amazed by how dumb they are right? If you're white you shouldn't be laughing, in 100 years they'll be making the same video about whites in the US or Europe
But how would white people become that much dumber in 100 years?

do you guys count? :dafuckfeels:

No, not really...

not what i'd say friend but i had acquaintances and colleagues. they all abandoned me tho.

But how would white people become that much dumber in 100 years?
Foids (this means women) in power, feminism, society being dumbed down by non-sciences being pushed in school and academia, cultural and racial mixing, foids breeding with dumb but attractive men, intelligent but brainwashed men not breeding at all due to preferring gay sex, men losing motivation to work hard, copes becoming too good for men to choose intelligent pursuits over copes, increased crime, money being funneled to a few rich people while the masses get worse education and standards of living

i think glowies use the forum itself. i think these grays are most if not all retard ''researchers'' doing their generic meme degree research on inkwels :feelsjuice:
You're right. But I think these jewniversity "researchers" probably hand their data over to the feds afterwards

If you do the "friends" or friends in name only thing you're a femoid.
Why? My “friends” in name only at just that. They only talk to me when it’s convenient and don’t even try. Problem is, they’re all I have:feelsbadman:

@YuiIsMyCope and @proudweeb are my friends :owo:

I had about a stable group of 3 friends in 3rd-5th then the 2 friends left leaving me with one friend left from 5th-9th grade and he ended up offing himself so it’s been downhill ever since

I’ll say yes and no. Yes in that I have them. No, in that they rarely want to do anything, especially if it is something new that I want to do. Or if it costs any money.

Fakecel if you have friends

i only have two friends and they're both high inhib like me, our only common interest amongst ourselves is gaming and we're all neets so no chance of making other friends thru networking smh

i only have two friends and they're both high inhib like me, our only common interest amongst ourselves is gaming and we're all neets so no chance of making other friends thru networking smh
You lucky how old are you? Finding other neets is hard

I haven't had any friends in real life, since 2007

Never, only one gaming “friend” in school, I used to visit him and we’d play DotA and sometimes use their jacuzzi (he had richfag parents). But he never invited me when he hung out with his buddies

Last edited:
25 years, approaching wizard status and the only friends i have are from my childhood
They are neets too?

My childhood friend is super successful and doesn't care about me

Yes, if you smoke weed, you end up being friends with young men around your age, its like you smoke weed, talk, then hang out becomes natural, but there's a barrier where it's not like real friendship, like you can't count on people very much. Most are incel. Even if not incel, most of them would be incel if not betabuxing, greencardmaxxing, or if they had been 3" shorter. That's why women dont get into drugs as much as men, there are no female incels. Drugs are cope for incel. If someone is happy with a woman he never starts doing drugs. This is a truepill.
The only reason I have friends is because I'm normie. If I were uglier, now I know people would distrust me and never offer me work or friendship I think. Which is crazy, cause I'm already out of work and poor, imagine if I were uglier, how do u cope?

Last edited:
ofc i've been in multiple friend groups consisting of normies and some chads :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

kitty kiss GIF

Sometimes I wish friends more than relationship but they are now whatever the opposite of mutually exclusive is

:feelsLSD:I have a few friends in real life, probably 20 online. I don't consider them all to be "real" friends, but they're good to talk with

No, I don't have friends

I used to, I haven't had any friends irl for more than a decade now

what's with greys always making poll threads.
Postmaxxing I think.
Nope, tried so many times to make friends, but even Normies can smell my Incel status, and shy away even when trying to be relevant.

Normies prefer to be around good-looking individuals, ugly males are not welcomed into social circles.