Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have friends?

Do you have friends?

• Blackpilled friends.

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • IRL friends.

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • Normtard friends.

Votes: 24 32.0%
  • Female friends.

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Incel friends.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Chad/Stacy friends.

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • I don't have any friends

Votes: 44 58.7%

• Total voters
goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Title.

Check all boxes that apply.

not really
I'm in some small furry and brony group chats on Telegram and I may have pm'd a person or two, but it's not really friendship, we just exchange art
I wanted to find an irl friend for the longest time, but it seems impossible

I don't have any friends

Yeah but friends are boring and useless 99% of time

I'm in some small furry and brony group chats
I wanted to find an irl friend for the longest time, but it seems impossible
Don't want to be a cunt, but maybe it has to do with being a brony?

no i try to talk to people and they avoid me, even other truecels

Does my male cousin counts? Lmao.
Oh right, aside from him i have an old friend to whom i talk every week or so.

that's why i stopped talking to my last friend

wasn't getting any use out of it
Brutal. Friends are cool though, 2 out of 5 times they can allieviate crippling loneliness. 1 of the other times can be solved by jerking off, and there's always 2 cases in which it can't be allieviated at all.

Brutal. Friends are cool though, 2 out of 5 times they can allieviate crippling loneliness. 1 of the other times can be solved by jerking off, and there's always 2 cases in which it can't be allieviated at all.
yeah but my friend graduated college.

if you're in high school then having friends is good

I dont even have any actual friends :feelsbadman:

I have two friends right now: Mary Jane and PS Tea.

A few. I entertain them and they entertain me. We're basically each other's jesters.

23yo, no friends. Some of the last ones i had used to virgin shame me.

i don't think ive ever hung out with a friend before

Here, have this.
I Voted Sticker 1

Brutal ponypill. I'm pretty sure there are quite a few irl furries though
yeah, but 99% of them are insufferable homos, trannies and such
exchanging art with the deviants is fine (I'm only in SFW groups), but I'm not gonna meet with them, because I don't want to lose my (anal) virginity to a tranny in an animal costume :lul: inb4 volcel if you wouldn't :feelskek:

no I don't have any friends ngl. I live in hyper liberal shithole so I wouldn't want any anyway. Someone who posts here though I think is probably within walking distance though.

yeah, but 99% of them are insufferable homos, trannies and such
exchanging art with the deviants is fine (I'm only in SFW groups), but I'm not gonna meet with them, because I don't want to lose my (anal) virginity to a tranny in an animal costume :lul: inb4 volcel if you wouldn't :feelskek:
I'd rather have my dignity than lose my virginity

What the hell is the difference in IRL and the others? I have people online I talk to but I have 0 clue if I'm a friend or not.

I know a 1 or blackpilled online, no IRL friends, used to talk to a few normies, I'm sure I might talk to some females that I have no clue if female or not as I'm not asking that shit to get called out in games, I guess 1 incel friend or acquaintance, I'm sure chads and stacys are not playing games, and once again I have no clue if I'm a friend or not or just something used to pass the time as I can go days, weeks, or even months talking to most of the people I talk to.
I don't think that's what friends do.

Check all boxes
Done :feelsgah:

Funny thing that my old friends from school are in almost any of my dreams in sleep in the last time. I still did not vote, because it is complicated. At which level is it friendship?

Done :feelsgah:

Funny thing that my old friends from school are in almost any of my dreams in sleep in the last time. I still did not vote, because it is complicated. At which level is it friendship?
I don't know, to be honest. That's a good question/thread idea. I think about it a lot. Some people have very loose definition of "friends" and some people have very tight definitions. I personally consider a friend someone I really trust with 80% of my secrets; a best friend with 100% of them. Friends are also there to support you and help you out.

No friends, not from lack of trying, I think i might be a sperg or somethin'.

I have acquaintances. no friends

don't like being around people in general

I do not have friends. anyways having friends will only make matters worse. seeing them with their bitches will make me devastated. have seen enough.

They few but they blackpilled.

I have 1 gypsycel muslim friend but he moved out and we rarely hear from each other.If you don't know who Gypsies are:they are basicaly curries of Europe

I don't have any friends.

@TheSecondComing has chad/stacy friends

Yes, just few. But it doesn’t make a fucking difference. I’m still an uggo piece of trash

9 votes for foid friends. :feelsugh: