Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have friends in your life?

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
Are there more incels like me who have no friends or any other social contact in their lives besides their parents?

I don't talk to many. I can only do so much to look NT.

no friends at all crew checking in.

i have never had any friend

i have a couple friends i see them once every few months sometimes not for 6 months

Yes but im usually alone.

Yes only a few though...

I don't have friends. Not surprising because I dislike most people. Just a few acquaintances will do for me.

I accepted Jesus in my life.

Never had any friends.

All my friends have pretty much faded away, i don't even try to talk to them

No bro

Yes bro

Last edited:
Nope, lonely as fuck. I have learned to embrace loneliness over the years.

No, I am completely friendless. The last time I had an irl friend was in primary school

Many people here probably LARP as totally friendless or they don't appreciate the people around who care about them.

I'm grateful for the few peeps I've got.

I have 2-3 friends thankfully. I am legit happy that I have them, because without them I would've roped 2 years ago

i have a few i think are my friends but im not a very good friend anyway and barely talk to them.

My bros are a big part of my life. I love them, they offer me great life fuel.

I have friends in different environments. Work friends and gym friends but that doesn't cross over into my social life. Most of my friends over the years have settle down and gotten married.

0 friends and I don't give a fuck

No, and I don't want any either, I've found most the hard way most people will betray you, so I'd rather not take any more chances.

A few, but I don’t see them irl very often

Ah you think friendship is your ally? You merely adopted being friendless. I was born in it, molded by it. :cool:

very few, very distant

my mom told me i can talk to her as a friend

I am a total loner, no friends at all.

I used to, but every year I have less. By next year I'm sure I'll have none.
it's over
Your avatar brings joy to this board. K-On was so comfy. I wish Watamote kept going so I could have an animated Ucchi avatar.

i used to have a friend. not anymore, though

i have friends but i dont see them anymore so basically no

it's over
i see girls that are taller and more masculine than me
0a1
Ucchi will put them all in their place.

I used to when I was younger, but I learned it is easier to be alone, and be alone, than to be alone among "friends"