Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have foid length hair?

Do you have foid length hair?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I have noticed a lot of incels saying they have long hair. My hair sometimes gets long but it never gets to foid length hair.

Tbh having foid length hair where you can tie it like a foid, borders on trannyism.

My hair is down to my upper chest

I had quite long hair at some point
Now it's still long but shorter

I cut my hair short always. I get military type buzz cuts. Never grows more than a few inches before I get it cut

Didnt cut the top of my hair since over a year, but its still not super long

the norwood reaper destroyed me

what the fuck, your black right?

How??
My dreads look like his

12592b0da715efe0916dd3645763c64a999x999x1

Mine is shoulder-length

haven't got any haircuts in two years, not even cutting a bit of them, i'd say they are a bit below shoulder length.

Honestly i just want to keep them as long as possible before balding and because i lose 1 whole face point if i cut them.

Do you have to do anything to get dreadlocks or it happens naturally? I always wondered that
If you dont take care of your hair then you can grow dreadlocks and they'll probably look something like this.

Freeform Dreads

But you can go to a person who will twist your hair into dreadlocks for you and it'll look more like this
9f513442aebf0bc9e0b91c3c4d409342

So yes you can get dreadlocks naturally since it's just matted hair but it'll look better imo if you have someone do them for you

i cut mine but its usually down to my chin

It's around half way down my neck. I usually let it get around shoulder length and then cut it.

I get ill for some reason if I let my hair to get longer. That's a reason why I don't let my hair grow for more than around 2 inches and I also don't like long hair.

Im considering just not getting a haircut for a year and hiding my Norwood 2 hairline

yea my hair reaches below my ribcage

My hair reaches my collar bones

I while back I did. I thought it would make me look cool but it just got curly, messy and a pain in the ass to clean.

No, I don’t think I’ve ever allowed my hair to grow beyond my ears except maybe one time when I was 14