Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have empathy for Normies with depression?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Profile: 5'11, 5.5/10, single man is depressed.

Do you have empathy for him?

Spider Man I Missed The Part Where Thats My Problem GIF - Spider Man I  Missed The Part Where Thats My Problem Peter Parker - Discover & Share GIFs

Maybe if he lost a family member or something grave.

As long as he's khhv yes Idc if he's better looking than me, but if he has gotten pussy (and is younger than 40) then no

normies don't experience any real emotion, they are soulless status-seeking faggots

>normie
>depressed

If he hates incels then No

If he's a decent person overall and has a legit reason to be depressed, then yes. I usually try to be friendly and sympathetic towards decent smart guys who are willing to understand me too and don't dismiss my struggles

Absolutely not, I told some IT member that his depression was fake and I would do it again.

If i trust him, I would try to teach him about the blackpill and wait some days.

If he than told me the blackpill makes sense I would have some empathy

Life is suffering.

I would help, hopefully get him on the right track, but I might judge it for the lack of problems a normie actually faces.

World's fucked up, I wouldn't help a foid or groid tho

Depends on the reason.

The normie definition of 'depression' isn't the same as mine.

Nope. They live in a completely different world than us. Their depression is probably some futile drama.

Normies' reasons for their depression are stupid as fuck

If he's a decent person overall and has a legit reason to be depressed, then yes. I usually try to be friendly and sympathetic towards decent smart guys who are willing to understand me too and don't dismiss my struggles
Same. If he isn't an asshole and there's a valid reason, I can empathize. If he is an incel hater with a superiority complex, then hell no.

No. Fucking hate tall people. Wish they can’t stand depression and kill himself. Tall retard.

No,most normies and specially zooids here in Bostil are degenerates who become depressed because they were cucked or Idk keep shoving beer down their assholes.

NTs wouldn't survive a day as a autistic incel,they have perfect social lives and LARP as muh depression mimimi AH VÃO TOMAR NO RABO ZOOMERS NORMIES PRIVILEGIADOS DO CARALHO!

I don't have empathy towards anyone except characters in media.

Yes. People act like men in general aren't getting fucked up the arse by society more and more, normal people can have problems too.