Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you have dandruff?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I have bad dandruff, it's annoying. I shake my hair and dandruff comes pouring out like snow

Yes but I've taken steps to reduce the amount of dandruff I have. Take cold showers or at the very least use cold water to wash your hair and stop using shampoos with sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) in it

if you don’t youre volcel

Yes but I've taken steps to reduce the amount of dandruff I have. Take cold showers or at the very least use cold water to wash your hair and stop using shampoos with sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) in it
Yeah I figured it was the hot water. I have showers at a high temp so it probably evaporates my scalp
if you don’t youre volcel
High iq :feelsthink:

Eyebrow dandruff:feelsbadman:

Beard dandruff too

I always have, there is no getting rid of it. I've accepted it as just part of my everyday life now.

Shave your hair then use a dish wire to scrape all the dandruff flakes stuck to your scalp under the shower.