Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have Boomer taste?

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Say what you want about boomers.. They had a better taste of cars and music than the younger generations...

Cars were more mechanical back then so they were easier to fix than a bunch of electrical crap engines that randomly shut your car off on the highway..

Rock and Roll >>>> Katy Perrys “I want my va jay jay smashed by chad”

Do you have any boomer taste you would like to add? Or any other older taste such as playing the old Star Wars Battlefront 2 instead of the crap new one?

I am writing my novel today so I won’t be hanging around to reply for awhile. See ya!

I am 56 years old
I like phones wit the dial, TV with channel changer, pinball machines, board games, Atari video games from 1982, subway tokens with the hole punched out, kids with two parents, no unwed mothers.

I prefer boomer music over the vacuous bugman shit of our generation that one might expect to hear at the gym

The music of today is incredibly debased and primitive. Either it's about partying, love or some estrogenic self empowerment nonsense, possibly a combination of two of the three. The lyrics of these songs are about as predictable as the reaction of bacteria in controlled environments.

Last edited:
I love old music. There’s music made today that I like but it’s not mainstream. You have to look for it yourself because you certainly won’t find anything worthwhile on the charts.

Old movies were better too tbh.

They didn't really have better taste in music. They had limited options for music.

The only good thing about the boomer generation is the music.

Music for sure. Modern music is overproduced and soulless.

Litterature might i add, anything is better than young adult fruity gay romance crap of nowadays.

Yes, i like almost every kind of retro stuff, expecially if obscure.

Last edited:
Give me a fucking oldass greekpoem, anything but retarded love stories of hypergamous whores going for chad and whatnot, fucking YA bullshit, i'm never reading The Fault In our GAY BUTTLOVING-DICKS or ALASKA LOVETRIANGLE-BOLLOCKS or BasicBITCH Dystopia or multiple rival groups pilfering each others rectums.

I'm a 19 year old boomer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back