Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have bad eyesight

Do you have bad eyesight

• Yes

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters
P

Payer

Recruit
★★★
I wish I didn't have glasses

No my eyesight is impeccable.

Yes, had to wear glasses all my life and makes me look even more subhuman and beta. It's over :feelsrope:

No, i have 20/20 vision and blue eyes, now where is my gf????

I remember wearing glasses when I was about 5 years old. Stopped wearing them after a few months.
I don't think there's anything wrong with my eyesight.

Yup, I was dealt a shitty hand. I'm an ethnic sand nigger with carpet textured hair, and on top of that I have really shitty vision. I should just rope tbh.

My vision is pretty good tbh.

No thank God tbh I don't want to lose it that would suck tbh tbh.

I have high myopia, but I don't remember what glasses lenses I have, only that my sight is pretty bad. I recall something in the ballpark of -11, but I've had my glasses for 5 years, so I don't know for sure.

Probably misremembering what I was told.

Last edited:
I have high myopia, but I don't remember what glasses lenses I have, only that my sight is pretty bad. I recall something in the ballpark of -11, but I've had my glasses for 5 years, so I don't know for sure.

Probably misremembering what I was told.

-11? thats fucked

-11? thats fucked
Like I said, there is a damn good chance that I'm mistaken, I haven't looked at this shit in years. Although I do know that my eyesight is quite bad.

People think that if you wear glasses you are blind without them, so it's even more of a failo than it already is. You might as well be in a wheelchair to normies.

perfect eyesight despite spending most of life staring into a screen

perfect eyesight despite spending most of life staring into a screen
Yeah, normies like to just world cope and think that, that genetic abomination has bad eyesight because he doens't go outside and all he does is play games. Brb
5338001.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, normies like to just world cope and think that, that genetic abomination has bad eyesight because he doens't go outside and all he does is play games. Brb
5338001.jpg

fucking normies

I will be legally blind within my lifetime, which at least will give me more NEETbuxx. I'm more than halfway there.

Eyes aren't perfect but glasses isn't a necessity
Eyes aren't perfect but glasses isn't a necessity

My eyesight is pretty well.

No despite lots of screen time I've had good eyesight.

yes without my glasses I can't see shit the only problems is they make me look like a numale cuck

-1/-1.25
But I only wear glasses when its absolutely necessary. They only make me more subhuman.