Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have any trait that's not a "-cel"?

D

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
★★★★★
I personally can't think of 1 [immutable] physical/ personality/ financial/ familial/ luck trait I have that's not utterly inferior and truecel tier, literal bottom 1 percentile subhuman

Last edited:
@incelerated everythingcels unite

My height and eggplant size

I personally can't think of 1 [immutable] physical/ personality/ financial/ familial/ luck trait I have that's not inferior and truecel, literal bottom 1 percentile
You have hair and aren't balding. So no

Good hair + normal height.

Thats about it I think.

Okay at least you don't have health problems
I'm fat, have arrhythmia, dvt, fatty liver, kidney stones, IBS, peptic ulcer, myopia, back pain, kyphosis, gyno, acne, varicose at 24

You are tho, name literally one trait of yours that's not cel
No intention to brag but since you asked
Average face. Above average (for Iran) IQ.
There are other things that could be worse too.

tbh if you are not in Gaza things could be worse for you.

I'm fat, have arrhythmia, dvt, fatty liver, kidney stones, IBS, peptic ulcer, myopia, back pain, kyphosis, gyno, acne, varicose at 24
WTF?? :shock: Are you an alcoholic too?

My non cel trait is that im not a incel but im actually a fakecel i rejected a girl like yesterday

Jk im trucel

landwhale once told me i have piercing eyes. but theyre also asian looking and im white which makes me look a little mixed with something even though im not so that could just be another cel trait.

Being an incel is the most interesting thing going on in my life.

Above average IQ i think, probably in the 115-120 range according to various tests i've taken online. And that's it, i'm a genetic disaster in pretty much everything else :kys:

Above average IQ i think, probably in the 115-120 range according to various tests i've taken online. And that's it, i'm a genetic disaster in pretty much everything else :kys:

Also, most societies are built for midwits and retrds and you'll be constantly abused and annoyed if you are just above average in intelligence and not genius level
Yeah, you're definitely correct here.

My dick size that’s it.

What’s your height? Are the other mods also incels?
5ft10 and three quarters though that last bit to my knowledge is never included on any medical charts.

Anyway I think you guys have pointed out in your zoomer era that my height is manlet tier in this day and age but in my Gen X era it was considered normal or average height so…

OvER for 5ft10 zoomercels I guess. :feelsrope:

5ft10 and three quarters though that last bit to my knowledge is never included on any medical charts.

Anyway I think you guys have pointed out in your zoomer era that my height is manlet tier in this day and age but in my Gen X era it was considered normal or average height so…

It’s not manlet women can’t tell the difference between 5’10 and 6 foot. You can get away with telling women you’re 6 foot. Most guys that are 5’8 just say they’re 5’10 making 5’10 seem shorter than it is.

I’m 5’7 but I wear 4 inch elevator shoes to get to 5’11.