Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you have any standards regarding female beauty?

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
★★
Do you have any standards or you would fuck everything that was born with a pussy?

Be 3.5/10 at least for hookups. 4/10+ for relationships

To have sex, they must at least be biologically female and not deformed in anyway. As for long term relationships, I have a preference for thin white women

Yes, I have standards. I'm an oldcel. The woman of my country who use Tinder seem to be attractive, so I swipe right for the vast majority of cases. But no, I wouldn't fuck anyone.

Just be a female
Alright, bet. Have at this one
IMG 4589

Fuck you, you changed my mind :lul:
I knew I could! See, we all have standards whether we wanna admit it or not. Even incels. We are not immune to lookism either. I don't care how nice she was, not one person on this forum would want her.

1. Don’t be fat

2. Have at least a 2.5/10 face

That’s it. Other things like being young, being white, no tattoos etc. are preferred but not necessary.

I knew I could! See, we all have standards whether we wanna admit it or not. Even incels. We are not immune to lookism either. I don't care how nice she was, not one person on this forum would want her.
Still not a femcel though, I have seen people impregnate worse looking homeless females

Still not a femcel though, I have seen people impregnate worse looking homeless females
There is no fucking way. No drug addict foid is this ugly man, come on. I don't care if their arms and legs are rotting off from drug injections, they are still more doable than this

Tall and thin, defined face structure for a woman, and the 8-body shape, nice lips, big almond eyes, beautiful hair

I would date even sexually attractive average foids, but not freaky and landwhales types, and of course no tranny

No self-respecting man would date or marry a woman who is less than 6/10

If a woman can't even provide beauty, what is she good for?

as long as she shows me affection I'm very flexible

i'm entitled to a 6/10 nordic herrenvolk foid

I would probably fuck everything who is safe (both physically, legally and regarding diseases), an actual woman, doesn't smell horribly and where my dick fits in. Maybe if she would be too difficult to handle (like when she has a disease which severely limits her) then I might not do it, but I am not sure.

But I only want a relationship with someone without any major genetic defects.