Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you have any positive physical traits?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
For me it would be race and eye color.

Everything else is fucked.

Mostly good muscle mass, but what fucks everything up is my face.

I have straight, white teeth.

I have good eyes, eyebrows and lips. It's my short hair, big nose and weak lower third that makes me ugly.

Not sure. My frame might be my best feature, but even then I think it's trash. It looks good visually but I weight 128lbs despite being 5'9", so it's clearly not that good.

My teeth are pretty nice.

Size from steroidmaxxing to destroy my enemies

My hands are ok.

I have two arms and two legs.

Eye area, zygos, facial proportions(except midface ratio, which is one flaw of mine), hair(for now at least), lips and height.

But I have a very bad lower third, nose and pointy left ear which make me incel.

I have a bony face,good muscle mass,pretty dick size,low inhib and strenght came from my nomadic ancestors

Not sure. My frame might be my best feature, but even then I think it's trash. It looks good visually but I weight 128lbs despite being 5'9", so it's clearly not that good.

Hollow snappable-bonescel... 128lbs is Auschwitz mode

only the superior race(white) and big dick.

Im average height and my "beard" looks ok and hides some of my face. I can still hide my balding.... Idk

I have good eyebrows...