Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have any physical or mental disabilities besides being ugly?

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
I personally don't have any disabilities

Kointo said:
Money Status lol? Or am I being stupid?

Multiple Sclerosis.

Kointo said:
It seems to be a mental disorder. What are your symptoms?

It's a physical one mostly actually. Fatigue, mobility issues (can't stand for an extended period of time).

TheRealChincel said:
Kointo said:
It seems to be a mental disorder. What are your symptoms?
It's a physical one mostly actually. Fatigue, mobility issues (can't stand for an extended period of time).
Slurred speech?

Kointo said:
Slurred speech?

No, although I know a few that developed it.

Low IQ and sociopath but I don't think those quite count as mental disabilities.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Low IQ and sociopath but I don't think those quite count as mental disabilities.

A lot of people here claim to be low IQ, but I doubt it from seeing some of your posts.

Post traumatic stress, severe Tourette's syndrome, arthritis from severe Tourette's syndrome. "Depression"

i think i have literally all of the social personality disorders including asperger's but not narcissistic personality disorder or antisocial personality disorder, just all the others though.

only had two of them diagnosed though lol

>Lifelong depression.
>Suspected Aspergers or high-functioning autism.
>Avoidant/asocial personality.
>Increasingly Schizoid with age.

Yes, it's all so hopeless now.

Severe social anxiety out the wazoo, which has slowly improved somewhat through exposure combined with meds. Hyper-vigilant, sensitive to all sounds/movement. Can't focus when anyone is in my proximity whatsoever.

Had a semi-psychotic break some years back & still deal with very strong paranoia daily. I'd say paranoia/feeling others are persecuting me is my worst problem b/c I end up attacking my 'friends' due to it. I have some insight into it occasionally but mostly not at all, & it's triggered constantly. Just feel like people are insulting or fucking with me.

Anybody else here paranoid ?

I have anxiety and depression, not much else. Depression is common among us incels though.

Also a weird one - if there's music playing, my body for some reason has to move in time to it. I'm physcially incapable of preventing this from happening & it looks completely retarded. 

Words fuck with me, when there's some outside stimulus of words & people are anywhere.

Speech impediment. I've always had trouble writing, reading, and learning growing up.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Speech impediment. I've always had trouble writing, reading, and learning growing up.

What kind of speech impediment?

KyloRen said:
What kind of speech impediment?
Muteness, not being able to start speaking proper until I was 7, and that put me behind a lot of kids... Also stuttering. Early on, I always had to visit the speech pathologist.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Muteness, not being able to start speaking proper until I was 7, and that put me behind a lot of kids... Also stuttering. Early on, I always had to visit the speech pathologist.

Is it under control now?

KyloRen said:
Is it under control now?
Not entirely, I still stutter here and there. I'd say 95%  :feelsOkMan:

idkwattodowithlife said:
Not entirely, I still stutter here and there. I'd say 95%  :feelsOkMan:

Some people give you shit about it?

KyloRen said:
Some people give you shit about it?
Yes, but it happened a lot during pre-puberty (children being on the edge of puberty are often meaner, somehow). In-conjunction I had a high pitch girly accent, which didn't help me. But however, I didn't care about it, at those times, I was too occupied with video games, cartoons, and also I was usually in my own imaginary-world not too care too much about it.

Have people ever made fun of your accent or voice?  :think:

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yes, but it happened a lot during pre-puberty (children being on the edge of puberty are often meaner, somehow). In-conjunction I had a high pitch girly accent, which didn't help me. But however, I didn't care about it, at those times, I was too occupied with video games, cartoons, and also I was usually in my own imaginary-world not too care too much about it.

Must have been hard, my friend. Good thing you coped.  ;)

idkwattodowithlife said:
Have people ever made fun of your accent or voice?  :think:

No, but I sound like a nerd.

PS: Congrats on being my 3,000th.

i have adhd and eating disorder

and maybe autism

I have a psychological problem that makes my gag reflex sensitive. I had it since 5th grade and it made me stop playing sports or being active in general for a long time. Also made me very scared of eating for a while until I got used to it. Still have it but it doesn't affect me as much. I know it's psychological because when I smoked weed the first time and my thoughts were so focused I could just not think about it and the problem would go away.

physical disability is that i have a 7 inch dick, that's way too big

yeah, several. The worst ones include anxiety, AvPD, a learning disability, and IBS.

No,but maybe being ugly should be one since it has ruined everything

Depression, PTSD, learning disabled while in the third hardest high school in the country and severe anxiety attacks

Depression, AvPD, social anxiety. Very common here as i see

I'm basically blind on one eye (impossible to read anything until the letters have

letter_a_by_hillygon-d9h8c6a.jpg
THIS size and I have hypothyroidism which every day fucks with my body and mind

Im diagnosed with mental illness. still not getting NETTbux