Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have any phobias?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Burlie
★★★★★
Personally im terrified of maggots and worms. I’m also afraid of man made things submerged underwater like ships or wires. I also hate balloons. Their pop is so loud and sudden

Not really anything beyond the normal stuff, like starving, or being flayed alive

I have a phobia of rats. I can't sleep for days if I see one. :feelswhat:

When I have allergy episodes yearly, I also tend to experience a dramatic increase in my visual sensory problems.

In 2016, I had to skip the initial release of certain Dragon Ball Super chapters because they were written in Korean.

I have a phobia of rats. I can't sleep for days if I see one. :feelswhat:
I’ve heard stories of people getting stuck somewhere and eaten alone alive by rats

not being at home for something other than an errand

I have a phobia of bugs and ants.

yes, i don't know the name, but whales cause me panic, and large marine animals (looking at their pictures on the internet makes my back tingle)
I saw a crocodile once when I was a kid and it was extremely traumatic for me, that thing was enormous

These small holes in a mountain where you go through

Personally im terrified of maggots and worms. I’m also afraid of man made things submerged underwater like ships or wires. I also hate balloons. Their pop is so loud and sudden
Monophobia

I’m actually afraid of gay and trans people , they are literally very scary imo

Also extreme masculine monster looking man , they are waiting to jump on you and attack you

I am afraid of most things in this world.

yes, i don't know the name, but whales cause me panic, and large marine animals (looking at their pictures on the internet makes my back tingle)
I saw a crocodile once when I was a kid and it was extremely traumatic for me, that thing was enormous
But you have no regret to watch gore stuff. What a weird dude.

IVs and shit like heroine
the idea of feeling your veins with shit makes me want to vomit :feelspuke:

[UWSL]acrophobia[/UWSL]

socialphobia nope just ugly. :feelsbadman:

Fish, birds, deep bodies of water, intimacy to some extent

Claustrophobia, and I get plenty of nightmares centered around this fear, too. :fuk:

Claustrophobia, and I get plenty of nightmares centered around this fear, too. :fuk:
One time i got wrapped up in a rug like they would do with dead bodies. My arms were pinned to my side and I couldn’t move at all. That was a very claustrophobic moment. Another time i was working at a haunted house and i had to put on this huge latex mask that covered my face and shoulders and I could barely breathe. That was agony

One time i got wrapped up in a rug like they would do with dead bodies. My arms were pinned to my side and I couldn’t move at all. That was a very claustrophobic moment. Another time i was working at a haunted house and i had to put on this huge latex mask that covered my face and shoulders and I could barely breathe. That was agony
I went on a field trip to a cave when I was a kid, and they wanted us to crawl through this little hole back to the surface when the tour was done, and all the other kids went through, but I broke down crying once I was in the tunnel and had to be dragged back out and through to the main entrance. :feelsbadman:

I also often have nightmares where I'm crawling through crawlspaces in rickety old, multi-story (double-digit) houses and sometimes get stuck. Shit gets me waking in almost a literal puddle of sweat. :fuk:

I went on a field trip to a cave when I was a kid, and they wanted us to crawl through this little hole back to the surface when the tour was done, and all the other kids went through, but I broke down crying once I was in the tunnel and had to be dragged back out and through to the main entrance. :feelsbadman:

I also often have nightmares where I'm crawling through crawlspaces in rickety old, multi-story (double-digit) houses and sometimes get stuck. Shit gets me waking in almost a literal puddle of sweat. :fuk:

View: https://youtu.be/WaIoXN-7FjM

Last edited:
Heights and spoiders

I’m also afraid of man made things submerged underwater like ships or wires.

Fuck, imagine swimming out a ways from shore to look down and see some queen mary sized cruise ship just meters beneath you. I don't know why the thought is so frightening. Maybe the sudden realization of the vastness of the body of water?

The scene in Ice Age where they race each other down those ice shafts is panic inducing, in reality those structures would narrow to and end and the victim would likely get wedged in an ice crevasse. And if there wasn't a pool of freezing water at the bottom to drown them, then the ice walls would wick away all their body heat while they die alone in the dark of hypothermia.

Fuck, imagine swimming out a ways from shore to look down and see some queen mary sized cruise ship just meters beneath you. I don't know why the thought is so frightening. Maybe the sudden realization of the vastness of the body of water?
Yea especially if it’s rusty. One time i saw a big rusty old boiler tank in a river and was so creeped out

The scene in Ice Age where they race each other down those ice shafts is panic inducing, in reality those structures would narrow to and end and the victim would likely get wedged in an ice crevasse. And if there wasn't a pool of freezing water at the bottom to drown them, then the ice walls would wick away all their body heat while they die alone in the dark of hypothermia.
Thanks. :feelsohgod:

Joos and snakes.

I hate IT faggots, and normies.

No, I don't feel much anymore and that includes fear.

archnophobia.

I have a fear of hairy caterpillars, being alone in the dark and I also have thalassophobia.

Also, when I was a kid, I had a stupid phobia which is the fear of my blue bear piggy bank. Just a few years ago, I wrecked its ass and threw it on the roof for giving me such traumatic nightmares in my childhood.

One of my other phobias as a kid was the fear of seeing slender people (before slenderman was a thing) and tiny doll-like people with no faces in my dreams.

Last edited:
Height and birds, as long as I know for myself I have immense fear of birds, even when I see on screen owls or eagles. I used to have nightmares where huge man like bird lands in my yard and I hide in the house.

Choking, for any reason