Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you have any goals or aspirations?

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
Besides possibly ascending, do you have any IRL goals or aspirations? Anything you're truly passionate about?

I have a short attention span and quickly move from interest to interest, and I've rarely developed any skill or usually give up. I have zero goals currently or aspirations. Now a college grad I have nothing to look forward to, and I never cared about my education anyway.

What about you?

Making cartoons and games, which seems impossible for me

I just wanna be happy tbh..

Nothing
I just want to rot

My daily goal is to make it through the day.

10k games on steam, atleast.

It would be cool to write a book someday i already have a title

I might start a (((Youtube))) channel sometime next year

Absolutely zero. Everyday i drudge off to the wagefactory while my legs continue to deteriorate and my health goes to shit.

Everyday i think about quitting but know i'll be fucked if i do. I just wanna lie down and not wake up. Wagecucking is pure torture. Im a failure. Low IQ, no prospects, this hell will be my life. At least im content in knowing i wont live that long. Not at the rate my body is rotting. And to think a few years ago i was NEETing in peace, binging anime, reading books and up until then had experienced zero major health issues

I had a super-duper aspiration, one I was insanely passionate about. I wanted to be a great artist. My whole life revolved this mission.

But reality was not receptive to my efforts; without talent there can be no progress. For all my tenacity, for all my agony (because I did come to hate drawing), none of it amounted to anything. A decade spent in agony, and with nothing to show for it.

Eventually I conceded. I will never be good at what I poured my life's energy into. So time to LDAR, right? Unfortunately I seem to be wired to be obsessively goal-driven, and so I turned my attention away from the arts and towards the base impulses; that is, sex.

I wasn't approaching sex like like before, where if anyone had shown the slightest interest in me I would have fucked them, now I was looksmaxxing, statusmaxxing, etc etc... But, as you may have guessed, just like art it's a complete failure. I lost weight, took up music, sharpened my social skills, put myself in unpleasant situations -- all for naught.

I am shit, and (as you may have heard) you can't shine it.

Absolutely zero. Everyday i drudge off to the wagefactory while my legs continue to deteriorate and my health goes to shit.

Everyday i think about quitting but know i'll be fucked if i do. I just wanna lie down and not wake up. Wagecucking is pure torture. Im a failure. Low IQ, no prospects, this hell will be my life. At least im content in knowing i wont live that long. Not at the rate my body is rotting. And to think a few years ago i was NEETing in peace, binging anime, reading books and up until then had experienced zero major health issues
Sorry you have to go through this.

I'm NEETing right now, and so many people insist I get a job. I fucking hated school, and I don't see a job being any better than school. I get depressed just looking at people doing their jobs.

to not want to rope

i cant shut down ldar mode and its fucking me over badly

I like music and want to make music too but everything I do sux :cryfeels: I may as well be Grant McDonald.

To be a light in the darkness

Graduate college and live the ideal luxury consumerist lifestyle tbh. Except without any females, as I am too ugly for them.

Get down to 15% bodyfat and see how my face goes from there. My ultimate goal is to ascend.

Build muscle,getting better at basketball
, age of empires 2 and graduating uni

to publish my own graphic novel

to direct a movie

to find the courage to commit sudoku

financially on my own feet, also ascend

If you think with ascending that I find myself a GF, then no. I have realized that it makes sense for a sub 8 man to be in a relationship. I gave it up with girls. A 5'9 ethnic like me is not made for love. Only white Chads deserve that.

But I have 2 goals that I want to achieve next year. I would like to do my desired hairstyle when my hair is long enough and I would like to have a nose surgery next summer. If I did both, then I can finally look at myself in the mirror without finding myself ugly. That alone would make my life much happier.

Yes, I do have dreams
I want a college degree :soy:. And I want to buy a house. And I want to ascend of course, let's see if that will happen.

Catgirlmaxing and putting at least one catgirl on this gay Earth within my healthy lifespan.

I basically gymcel and studycel to stay healthy as long as possible not to run out of time, because I totally gave up on femoids.

Another side goal I have is to create some free android app with ads in order to have passive income and LDAR a little.