Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have any friends?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Do you have any friends?

• No

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • No

Votes: 29 59.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Impossible that they actually treat you like a friend and don't chat shit about you behind Ur back unless they're blackpilled and aware of their smv

ive only had one friend that i hangout with often since high school ended

Nope. It's useless for me to have friend.

nice name color :feelsokman:

Having friends is for copers. I need sex slaves.

Depends on your definition of a friend.

I need an army of incels to establish the Incelid kingdom and the Quasimodid dynasty. In my kingdom there shall be no chads. Every chads will be killed even chads under 18. Every subject will have two foids.

Last time I met my friends they talked about normie movies for a long time so I didn't have much to talk back.

0 IRL friends, but 3 internet friends.
One of them i talk to daily, the other two i rarely talk to.
The only one that is aware of his smv is the chadlite/hightier normie guy i've spoken about on here before.

Last time I met my friends they talked about normie movies for a long time so I didn't have much to talk back.
Yeh my normie friends used to talk about stuff I couldn't relate to so there was nothing I could respond with

Yeh my normie friends used to talk about stuff I couldn't relate to so there was nothing I could respond with
But I have some less normie ones. That was the birthday of my most normie friend.

Yes I do , They seem fine

Not in over 10 years or so.

i had a few, but after hs they started becoming more and more soy so i distanced myself from them because interacting with them became annoying.

Never had irl friends

I had friends in college,they were all autistic weebs like me,probably they're still virgins.

One of them was actually deformed and looked like a troll, and he was a lolicon on top of it (probably a cope) I'm 100% sure he will die virgin and alone.

In fact I would say that they post here if it wasn't for the fact that none of them know English for shit.

Im an ugly male in 2020, of course I have no friends.

Friends are normies and chadlites I don’t relate to

yes they are rich white chadlites who mog me to oblivion

suifuel ngl

No, I find conversations with myself to be more interesting.

mankind is intrinsically wicked.

Every friend that I’ve ever tried to make got ran off by my helicopter parents and they wonder why I never hang out with anybody.

No, thankfully

I don't have any friends irl or even online.

I have a few friends that I regularly keep up with, but I only see them irl about once a month.

Nope. The whole world hates me. Even my parents hate me.

3 but the relationships are quite diminished.

friend 1 just wants to stay home and smoke weed and play video games all day, 2 things I don’t do.

friend 2 is cucked by his controlling wife and is rarely allowed to do anything and is guilted by her on the rare occasion he sees his friends.

friend 3. Prob my best friend right now. He’s down to do some things but is kind of a wet blanket and shoots down ideas.

I had a handful of friends in HS/MS that I hung around, but they all grew apart from me (started slaying or moved away).

I have just one IRL friend, but he is married and we never hang out IRL anymore, just talk on the phone about games and Jews ruining the world. Also his family hates me.

Yes , but true friends. They are more of acquaintances as they never invite me whenever they drink. They only invite me when they do drugs.

trying to figure out how its possible. ive seen some very ugly people have friends. my guess is are you anti social or maybe deformed?
I'm an introvert and there are a lot of things which has made me the introvert I am today -
I hate myself
I hate this world because it is prejudiced towards men with inferior genetics
I hate the people in this world because they have always ridiculed me for the way I look
And I hate my parents because they have given me this subhuman life.

That's the reason I don't like making friends. Even if I find a person as ugly as me, I still won't talk to him because every person is a part of this world which I simply hate.