Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Do you have any favorite movies or series?

IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
I'm bored. Any movies or series that you like?

Some of my favorite movies: Big Lebowski, Children of Men, Saving Private Ryan, Falling Down and Shawshank Redemption.
As for shows i'd say: Breaking Bad, The Killing, Kingdom, Dexter(until the 6 season), Chernobyl was pretty good. If you liked IT Crowd i'd reccomend Father Ted.

Monty Python's Life of Brian
Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Last edited:
I watched Happiness two weeks ago and liked it a lot. There's one scene that still makes me chuckle when I think about it XD. Nathan For You is hilarious, if you like mockumentaries make sure to watch it a$ap rocky. I don't know if you like Horror, but if you do, The Visit may be worth consuming over a Friday or Saturday evening

Some of my favorite movies: Big Lebowski, Children of Men, Saving Private Ryan, Falling Down and Shawshank Redemption.
As for shows i'd say: Breaking Bad, The Killing, Kingdom, Dexter(until the 6 season), Chernobyl was pretty good. If you liked IT Crowd i'd reccomend Father Ted.

I was talking to somebody about father ted the other day. I'd recommend watching the wire and peep show if you haven't seem them before. I can watch them time and time again.

@RegisterUserName s avi :feelstrash:

Dont watch movies at all

Yes there is a few

Snowpiercer is nice.

monster musume tbh

No man, I may have enjoyed such things in the past but I can’t do it anymore