Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have any designer clothes?

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I once bought Calvin Klein hoodie but I look stupid in it.
Good songs below btw @Bleachcel

Jfl no, I’m not stupid enough to buy designer clothing.

no lol nigga srs

I have holes in my jeans and shirts. Would that count as designer clothing?

I have holes in my jeans and shirts. Would that count as designer clothing?
Based, I have one pair of pants I wear all the time and it has a hole where my pee pee is fortunately it’s that very visible

Not a single piece

Based, I have one pair of pants I wear all the time and it has a hole where my pee pee is fortunately it’s that very visible
Fuck, thats reminded me of that time where my pants ripped a hole on the backside when I was running. That was quite the embarrassing moment.

Most of my clothes are fake designer
Off white, is my favourite

Just whip out your cock bro, women love that shit.

Not really, I don’t think Calvin Klein counts as designer though. I own their undergarments though because it is very soft and comfortable.

Brutal dickpill.
Brutal indeed
0031DFC4 220B 445F 87D5 6135B55B7DB4

Not me I’m the picture btw but I look similar when naked except worse shape

Walmart count?

I don't have any stupid "designer" clothes with logos and monograms plastered all over the place. However, I own several fitted suits that I wear for work

I have like air forces and Jordan sweatpants and Nike jackets and some other hipster expensive shit

I had surf and skate clothes as a kid, but only because my mom bought them for me. They're too overpriced.

I own a few things from Gucci, Y-3, Commes des Garçons, Acne Studios, Veilance, ...

It’s an absolute cope. If you don’t know how to dress you will look like a try hard idiot. Even if you do dress nice you’re still an ugly coper. I have the height and frame for fashion but my ugly ass face ruins it.

I buy fake ones from China.
as to LARP as fashionable

Gay music, cocksucker.

Listen to something more manly like:

Yes i’m always drippy bro

No, I don't want to be perceived as a compensating tryhard :feelsugh:

There is no clothes for your skull

its always chink subhumans i see fashionmaxxing

dont they realise how dumb they look
Face and height is everything. A Chad can wear his grandpa's pyjamas and he will still get laid.

Nah, I am poor. But even if I had the money to buy designer clothes, I would rather spend the money on copes.

No. I wear north face , arcteryx and Patagonia

Don’t think so tbh. Unless Hugo boss counts, cause I have a jumper.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA