Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have any chad traits?

• Thread starter Blackpillapologist
  • Start date
White is a chad trait?

We have many cumskins here
Having only one chad trait doesn't make you a chad. Mayocels might be white but a lot of them are ugly as fuck

Being white does't make you a chad in slightest. JBW copers seems to not understend that whites are on average better lookin but when you are ugly manlet there are no advantages of being white when it comes to SMV (especially in modern society)

I have nw0 tik tok eboy hair

that's about it, can't think about any other major hailo

Being white does't make you a chad in slightest. JBW copers seems to not understend that whites are on average better lookin but when you are ugly manlet there are no advantages of being white when it comes to SMV (especially in modern society)
Having one chad trait and all other incel traits automatically guarantees you being an incel and doesn't disprove jbw. Remember foids want everything perfect

Having one chad trait and all other incel traits automatically guarantees you being an incel and doesn't disprove jbw. Remember foids want everything perfect
true but tyrone still mogs high tier white normie so JBW is only partially true :feelswhat:

true but tyrone still mogs high tier white normie so JBW is only partially true :feelswhat:
1)Tyrone literally means black chad. You are directly comparing a chad w high tier Normies.

2) Tyrones have an extra bonus of thugmaxxing and BBC.

Chad traits: white, tall, deep voice

anti-Chad traits: massive nose, bad eye area, very skinny (not muscular)

i’m an arab with colored eyes which is rare af

Do you guys have any chad traits? Like being >6ft, being white, blue eyes, blonde hair, jawline, rich etc?

Be careful when commenting and try to avoid "accidentally" bragging. Comment something like "I am 9ft 7 but ugly as fuck so I am an incel:feelscry:"

(I can't think of any chad trait about myself :feelsrope::feelsrope:)
only my inner personality

I'm over 6ft, but height alone isn't a Chad trait. I now a guy who's a head higher than I am and he looks like a caricature of St. Black Ops. He's extremely skinny, too.
I also don't care about people.

I can handle interviews, and presentations well.

Well, in Asia being white will automatically get you women.

Is this a chad?

Screenshot-20211129-200032.png

Do you guys have any chad traits? Like being >6ft, being white, blue eyes, blonde hair, jawline, rich etc?

Be careful when commenting and try to avoid "accidentally" bragging. Comment something like "I am 9ft 7 but ugly as fuck so I am an incel:feelscry:"

(I can't think of any chad trait about myself :feelsrope::feelsrope:)
Indifference to who I piss off I guess could be seen as chad.

I don’t think any of us would be on here if we actually had any kind of chad traits.

Height and blue eyes I guess, face is like 3/10, could maybe looksmax to 4. Also mid 30s KHHV giga autist wizardcel.

Could maybe ascend in Asia if I had the money to travel and live there and wasn't autistic enough to qualify for disability bux here since I'm pretty much unsuitable for any type of work and would have roped years ago if I was actually required to hold down a job to exist, tho I expect a good chunk of that autism might be mitigated by language/culture difference there.

Yes, all of them, what a weird thing to ask.

I have green eyes.