Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel do you have any ccvvgfemale friends

do you have any female friends

• "no i am lonely and have 0 friends let along female ones"

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • "yes but i am always cucked"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
tragedy person

tragedy person

Banned
-
no i do not i never spoke to women more then an hour and yes thats my high score

ccvvg stands for?

miss spell lmao

dragon ball z animation GIF by Cartoon Hangover

Are they more feminine? The Boricua was fairly respectful despite my dark complexion.

I depersonalize into various identities to deal with NT bigotry. Granolah, Mirai Trunks, Yugi Muto, et cetera...

At this point, envisioning Shannon and her friends is more palatable than...

Trayvon held White Gwendolyn's hand as they walked outside together. Guy stole his mother's credit cards and bashed his friend's head with a skateboard.

As for myself...

I've never had any in the "Real World", either. There were no magical youth I'd call on the phone or visit, or have outings with.

Hey man - It's not so terrible when you think about it...My oneitis willingly tossed aside her loyal Black friend for Latinos.

I never understood why they felt the need to visit their grand-relatives yet only sit outside and quickly befriend local lighter-skinned males.

Justus is a fellow Dravidian male.

Welcome. Your friends and female relatives will hate you, as you symbolize a lack of privilege.

My half-cousins hit me often when I was a child. They also sapped Mother's money for themselves and ditched me when they had friends appear.

Indeed.

Re: what does it feel like to have a lot of friends?
Moronism
Png

#181275324Friday, January 08, 2016 7:21 AM CST
"Friendship" always leads to psychological slavery. Enemies are much more reliable. Friends rely on constant hedonism to benefit from the presence of an additional individual. This is not so with the inverse. There is a significant quantity of implied respect among those who openly oppose each-other for significant intervals of time.
Re: My counselor thinks I have sensory processing disorder
Moronism
Png

#181380509Saturday, January 09, 2016 6:25 PM CST
"honestly try apps like okc or tinder when you do, especially if you have problems making conversation with randos in real life. I did both and I have 3 good friends that i met on those apps, which helped me expand my social group easily from there because your friends are my friends and my friends... you get the point" Unfortunately, there is simply no purpose in attempting to interact with other individuals positively. The individuals that you interact with will easily perceive you as being inferior if your "flaws" are evident. "Friendship" itself is based on hedonism. The other person is concerned only with appeasing their instinctual needs by obtaining something of value from you. Consequently, I have spent various years abiding my time by simply attempting to provoke young and impulsive, narcissistic adolescent schoolchildren into conveying aggression towards me.

Justus was ditched by his "Best Friend".

I convinced a male named Justus to avoid Shannon's wedding.

I had a female "friend" in highschool but that's mainly because she was part of the group I was friends with but I didn't particularly like her.