Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have anxiety and fear / worry?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I never used to worry about shit. I think years of taking dutasteride and nuking my DHT or spending too much time seeing men getting doxxed / destroyed reading bad news online has fucked with my anxiety levels.

My main concern is how much less freedom men will have in the future and how much harder it will be to make money and survive in my older years.

What about you? What makes you anxious as fuck?

I never used to worry about shit. I think years of taking dutasteride and nuking my DHT or spending too much time seeing men getting doxxed / destroyed reading bad news online has fucked with my anxiety levels.

My main concern is how much less freedom men will have in the future and how much harder it will be to make money and survive in my older years.

What about you? What makes you anxious as fuck?

I was born anxious ngl

Seeing the amount of soy lurkers gives me anxiety tbh

All I have are negative thoughts

I am anxious about female driving and my own inability to drive.

No fucks given anymore

I am anxious about female driving and my own inability to drive.
Do you remember that video where a hole was shifting a stick with her hole?

I don't really give a shit tbh

Nothing to lose = no worry. When I stop being NEET I will be more careful online

The pills from my psychiatrist are fucking me up and making me a lot more anxious and depressed than before. JFL at jewpills.

I worry about getting fired over every mistake at my job.
I've been working here for a year and one huge mistake I've made is inspecting this thing wrong because nobody trained me on it when I first started working here. It's already too late to correct it now without getting fired.

I am generally calm. I sometimes get some social anxiety when I have to interact with people though.

Nope my life is already over so nothing to really worry about, just waiting for the end.

I was born anxious ngl
This and it got much worse when I was incel and bullied by girls during puberty. Even though I have no reason to be anxious now I still am, it's just my nature:feelsrope:

Not really either tbh just anger or despair

yeah I'm scared of being doxxed and people lynching me for my edgy shitposts

im anxious as fuck tbh.

I have apathy towards everything. Its time it all burned away.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back