Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have anime figures?

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★★★★
What the question says

Most iconic greycel.

I have Pop Vinyls.

Nope but after I start wageslaving I can definitely see myself spending a lot on anime figures even though I don’t have anywhere to put them. But idk because saving up for surgeries is my #1 priority so I can’t really invest into anything other than that tbh

Also, not anime but I bought a Samus figma in middle school if that means anything

No I’m not a virgin.

Ok I am but I never got into anime.

No because I consider that a waste of money.

I have a gwen stefani figure jk:feelshaha:

no cause it's wasteful

But idk because saving up for surgeries is my #1 priority so I can’t really invest into anything other than that tbh

Same, I have been saving for last 10 years for surgeries. I need to have 4 for my face. Maybe 5.

:yes:

I don’t really watch Soy Wars and I stopped actively using Reddit years ago so

Damn, 10 years? :feelsbadman:

What do you plan on getting?

My brother is a big Mandalorian fan.

I need eye surgery, mid face surgery and two jaw surgeries.

lol isn’t everybody?

Same, almond eye surgery looks the most appealing to me atm. I just want hunter eyes tbh

:feelsrope:

Didn’t even know that was a thing. Do you mean Lefort?

It’s over for you buddy boyo
My eye surgery is for severe strabismus.
Mid face is for a deformity.
Jaw is for huge overbite.

My eye surgery is for severe strabismus.
Mid face is for a deformity.
Jaw is for huge overbite.
Absolutely brutal. I hope you ascend man. There’s a lot of valuable knowledge and information here but don’t take everything you see on this forum to heart

i have oerba dia vanille from final fantasy 13

I plan on buying some if I ever move out. I am unlikely to get a gf so I might as well cope with some qt anime figures.

Absolutely brutal. I hope you ascend man. There’s a lot of valuable knowledge and information here but don’t take everything you see on this forum to heart
Thanks BroCel.
Definitely interested in hearing other people's experiences. I've never met another person who was incel IRL.

I have two actually, one of Law from one piece and Gintoki from Gintama

Yes I own like over 2k worth of figures. I be like cute boobies.
34E6C918 8552 4C89 9A25 9551B9C3C879

no
the decent ones are expensive

Wasteful how? As long the buyer feels happy with the purchase or whatever
for me the costs isn't the problem but the space it takes up. my room is already filled with too much stuff. buying figurines would be wasteful space wise

3 or 4 but i on;y bought one myself. Rest were gifts from my mom so isnt exactly what i like or what i wanted. I live with parents so i purposefully dont buy anime merch

if i lived alone a lot of my income would go to cute girl anime stuff most likely

no but I'd like to some day, seems cultured as fuck