Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have a tulpa?

Do you have a tulpa?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Tell me about your tulpa/servitor/egregore

Thats just schizomaxxing, Chico

Tulpa is that like a palapa?

Schizophrenia is ﻤُسـَّآلْـْخـَﺛَلْـَآسـَّړِـﮯْ لْـَخـْقـَﭔَآ ﺛَـﮯﭔَـﮯﭔَﭥِﭜھُڝـَﺛِـﮯْ ﭜِؤْﮢـْخـِﺛْ ﭜﭥِﺛَسـَّﻤُسـَّﺢـَﮢـْﭔِـﮯْ ڝـِﺢـْڝـَچـِﭜﻤْ ﭔ ﭜﮗُۈﭜَّﮧَؤْﮢـَړِـﮯْ قـَﻤِﭜﭜﻤِﭜﺛْ ﮢـڝـﻤﻤﭔﮢـﭔﮢـﺛخـسـّﻤﮢـﭜﭥﭔْ ﮢـَﺛَخـَﮢـْﭔَﭥَقـْ

@Khanivore tell us about your tulpa

what are the first steps? i just try to pretend i have a imaginary girl in my room until i convince myself shes real..?
That's how you make a tulpa. A servitor requires a ritual. I'll make a thread about it.

Creating an imaginary woman to like you sounds more depressing than acknowledging no one does and coping in other ways.

Creating an imaginary woman to like you sounds more depressing than acknowledging no one does and coping in other ways.
Try it, it's alot more fun than you imagine.

I have an inner demon that is my worst enemy. It has ruined my life on several occasions. Sometimes he takes control over my body and wrecks havoc over everything and everyone in my vicinity. So I guess I have the opposite of a tulpa, but it's actually dangerous and real in a sense.
Please tell me more about your inner demon

It´s called the Anima yeah.
I do have one of course.

Look deep inside and aspire, you´ll eventually find the lost half that completes you.
You´ll no longer Be Enslaved to desire the external demonic Yin that this world emanates.

Once you do, you´re liberated. ( at least your mind is )

Last edited: