Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have a strong immune system?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
I think, I get sink once every ~6 months tbh.
And the sickness lasts for less than a week.

No, get sick every 3 months (cold)

yes but i wash my hands a lot and barely go outside so maybe that explains why i hardly ever get sick

Yes I never get sick

Good enough man

yes. but before no fapping and cold shower I would get sick during winter months. but no Fap, and cold shower fixed it.

I never get sick, but the reason is that I very rarely spend time in close proximity to other people. Humans are the primary disease vector, if you never go near others you will not get sick. I generally only get sick once a year to once every two years since I graduated high school. First year of college I got sick every couple months but that was because I still went to sausagefest parties with all the other bluepilled idiots who thought things would change.

It works fine I guess. I get some minor problems from time to time but I'm mostly healthy.

I unfortunately have the immune system of a chad which means I have to attend every day of college

I have the immune system of a newborn baby

Haven't got sick in years but cuts tend to form scars easily on me

have not been sick for so long now I have forgotten what feeling sick is like and I heal fast too but if I eat bad food my body damn well tells me about it.

I very rarely get sick, but when I do it absolutely floors me.

Yeah bro, it’s so powerful it attacks my own skin and joints (psoriasis arthritis)

good genetics truly come in packages:kys: