Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have a Sibling?

Do you have a Sibling? If so Do you like them

• Yes

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
If so are they sexhavers

Nope. My half brother died before I was born, and had no siblings after that

5 and all of them had sex because they were born normal

Nope. My half brother died before I was born, and had no siblings after that
Sorry brocel i have two half siblings i`ve never met in Japan it`s weird but here i just have my brother

5 and all sexhavers that`s brutal
If i was born earlier i would have been chad like my brother, He was born without birth defects in his face and 10 years earlier

If i was born earlier i would have been chad like my brother, He was born without birth defects in his face and 10 years earlier
Luck of the draw it`s a shame

Luck of the draw it`s a shame
I think roping is the only solution but the times i try to rope i just get lightheaded and NEVER pass out, I do the lean
forward method i get lightheaded, Prison method btw, Still nothing, NVM then, I give up, Imma just live and suffer.

I think roping is the only solution but the times i try to rope i just get lightheaded and NEVER pass out, I do the lean
forward method i get lightheaded, Prison method btw, Still nothing, NVM then, I give up, Imma just live and suffer.
There are better painless quick ways to kill yourself

Sorry brocel i have two half siblings i`ve never met in Japan it`s weird but here i just have my brother
Do you and your brother get along?

Yes. I have one brothet and 2 sisters. I like them all and all of them are good to me.

Yes tbf he`s only a couples years younger than me and we have alot in common he`s cool
Nice. I envy that in a way. Being an only child gets lonely, especially since my father died.

Nice. I envy that in a way. Being an only child gets lonely, especially since my father died.
My dad isn`t in the picture at all haven`t see him in like 10 years he could be dead for all i know

My dad isn`t in the picture at all haven`t see him in like 10 years he could be dead for all i know
Brutal. At least you have a brother. You'd be way more fucked up if you grew up with no male influence at all

If so are they sexhavers
i have a sister
unfortunately for me i used to think she was a virgin with no contact with the opposite gender until a few years ago . till one day i stumbled upon her reddit account where she had gone into graphic detail about all the "bad sex" she was having with her severely alcoholic boyfriend at that time

i have a sister
unfortunately for me i used to think she was a virgin with no contact with the opposite gender until a few years ago . till one day i stumbled upon her reddit account where she had gone into graphic detail about all the "bad sex" she was having with her severely alcoholic boyfriend at that time
Fucking brutal is she hot?

I have two older brothers and no I don't like them.

Onlychildcel here

It's peaceful to live with my brothers. No sexhavers over here.

I have a half-brother, and he's okay despite being a normalfag sexhaver