Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you have a oneitis?

In the past but not now. Too old and black pilled for that shit.

Years ago perhaps but certainly not now

Well its a trap that ive learned to disengage from

yea. used to be her orbiter. havent talked to her ever since getting blackpilled

I don't follow social media at all anymore, its a dangerous cope.

Nah. I did eons ago, but she essentially catfished me for her own ego. I didn't realize this until I dropped everything and moved eastbound for a work opportunity (and also to be closer to her), and I also was ghosted because I always lashed out at her for not making up her fucking mind about things. She was always a capricious person that wasn't sure who she wanted to be with anyway, so it is no surprise to me that she is still fucking around with other men's emotions to this day.

She wasted my adolescenthood and some of my college years, but a lot of that is my own doing as well. I was fucking retarded for thinking she was the "one", and I graduated college with nothing but a diploma and my involuntary celibacy. Nothing happens by fate.

I HAD

now I just jackoff

tbh its much better

I get to jackoff to hot girl pic without dealing with all the works of a relationship

Not anymore. Fuck women.

its been years

no man out of that phase a long time ago

TBH if you are on this site and have a oneitis you are in for a disaster.

I’ve had three strong ones. All of them caused me great pain.

I have many but the last one hurt me the most because i tried to ask here out and got rejected. After that I decided not to pursuit women, at least for a long time

in college i did. I haven’t pursued women since.

i have a few crushes but not a single oneitis I like more than the others.

I have anyoneitis.

There is a young woman that i think about but i never give her any attention, gifts or favors.

Had, but no more oneitis for many years now, after getting animu waifus. Only loli of culture is worthy to become oneitis now, but see no culture anywhere

I never had one, I have some problem to understand that concept.

No man, I never had any.

When i was younger back in my bluepilled days, when I think about it now, it is beyond pathetic

used to but not anymore and never will have one again