Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have a nintendo switch???

Do you have a nintendo switch???

• yes *Soy Face intensefies*

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • No I aint no cuck

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • OP are you bored again you nigger

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
its this console!
R8jhgg7g9wq01

New marketing idea for nintendo switch:
A soy sauce bundle.

Not yet but i want one, Sony and M$ are for normies and chads, Nintendo seems like this on first glance but it's for true gamers. If you know the right games to buy. Nintendo doesn't put ephasis on online gaming and likes single player games. That's why Snes, GC and WiiU where the most anti casual anti normie gaming consoles.

My brother got one for christmas last year.

Not yet but i want one, Sony and M$ are for normies and chads, Nintendo seems like this on first glance but it's for true gamers. If you know the right games to buy. Nintendo doesn't put ephasis on online gaming and likes single player games. That's why Snes, GC and WiiU where the most anti casual anti normie gaming consoles.
but only cucks play nintendo tbh

yeah, going to get it on smash ultimates release

Yes, I actually have the Nintendo Switch. I'm currently waiting for that new Smash Bros. game. It's gonna be great.

Last edited:
I would buy it if it had her in Smash.

DnyZuaRXoAIav6t

but only cucks play nintendo tbh
You know nothing bro...Nintendo was for years (expect the fag Wii) the most anti casual gaming console. And i hope it will be once again, the market it for kids and casuals but numbers show us otherwise. I prefer to be the outcast who still plays Zelda and Metroid than the fag who plays online FPS or MMOrpg with normies.
I would buy it if it had her in Smash.

View attachment 47582
But Smash has everyone right ?

No, and I don't really want one, the games on it are shit beside Zelda and Xenoblade for me.

No but if i did i'd mod it and get games for free

no but I'm getting one

I havent owned a console in years i just play on my computer.

Haven't owned a Nintendo after the gamecube

When you hittin it from the back and she turn around and say woof.
Mo10

Man i really want a switch but i don’t have any Friends to play with.

No, I like Nintendo but there doesn't seem to be much to play on it.

i don't game but it would be good for my mental health if I did instead of engaging in E-drama

I do and I fucking love it. Mario Odyssey and BotW are great copes. Fuck the soyboys who defile this beautiful device.

Yeah, Splatoon 2 is my shit. My favourite game of all time in Twewy drops the definitive edition for Switch on october 12th as well. Between that and Black ops 4, i'll have the best cope for months.

You know nothing bro...Nintendo was for years (expect the fag Wii) the most anti casual gaming console. And i hope it will be once again, the market it for kids and casuals but numbers show us otherwise. I prefer to be the outcast who still plays Zelda and Metroid than the fag who plays online FPS or MMOrpg with normies.

Cuck-Incel yin-yang theory confirmed.

Cuck-Incel yin-yang theory confirmed.
Anything mainstream is for cucks, Switch is not as maintream as PS4 , If you had a Ps2 and not a GC you where never a hardcore gamer.